DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Pro weird black spots or stripes flashing in video after DaVinci Resolve 16 rendering!

markus_varnes

Reactions
Hello! I get sometimes weird small black stripes or dots flashing in video after rendering in Resolve 16 (free version).. There is not any problems in original h.265 d-log files, so I guess it has something to do with the DaVinci? I get that problem very rarely but its very annoying :D...

Thanks!

Attachments

• Black dots.jpg
    Black dots.jpg
    888.8 KB · Views: 47
Reactions: Squidinc
Hello! I get sometimes weird small black stripes or dots flashing in video after rendering in Resolve 16 (free version).. There is not any problems in original h.265 d-log files, so I guess it has something to do with the DaVinci? I get that problem very rarely but its very annoying :D...

Thanks!

Have you checked on the Blackmagic Forum?

There are a number of issues reported with artifacts in the rendered output, though some state playing outside of Resolve is okay.

Most appear to quote GPU rendering errors but ok with CPU only render.

Reactions: markus_varnes
Have you checked on the Blackmagic Forum?

There are a number of issues reported with artifacts in the rendered output, though some state playing outside of Resolve is okay.

Most appear to quote GPU rendering errors but ok with CPU only render.
Thanks for information, I´ll check the BM forum!

Thanks!
UFOs have a tendency to do that within Davinci!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bertmag