DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Propellers

Kstarestrella

Reactions
Does anyone have tri blade propellers on their mavic 2 pro or zoom? I'm wondering about the battery life as well as stability.can't really find that much information online about it. only 1 YouTube video on it . I need some real feedback from people who actually have them if possible.thank you.

Does anyone have tri blade propellers on their mavic 2 pro or zoom? I'm wondering about the battery life as well as stability.can't really find that much information online about it. only 1 YouTube video on it . I need some real feedback from people who actually have them if possible.thank you.
Why? The propellers on the M2 are engineered for proper performance of the drone. Although tri-blade props would conceivably allow for slower rotation speed, they would give you less overall performance. Two blade propellers are generally more efficient than three blade props of the same diameter. You also would need to consider that the flight controller would not know how to handle those props and most likely would need fine tuning of parameters. Just not worth it. No gain.

Reactions: Kstarestrella
Does anyone have tri blade propellers on their mavic 2 pro or zoom?
DJI props are designed to be used on DJI drones and tested extensively by DJI. They are also the only brand of props that won't void your DJI warranty (if you run into a prop-related issue). While some 3rd party props might normally work without issue, it's really not worth the risk for most people.

With that said, it looks like RCGEEK tri blade props are the most commonly used tri blade props (and most readily available). As you can see in the reviews, many people who've purchased them don't recommend them.

Reactions: Dhudspith
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pilot74sparki