DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Skin - 5 Beta Testers Wanted

DillySkins

Reactions
We are looking for 5 skin testers for our new 12 19 piece set. This will be a quick test session and limited to USA lower 48. We will send you out 1 skin, no cost to you. All we ask is for your feedback. PM here and let me know if you would like a set and where to send it. Part of the set are (3) three battery skins. What you will receive will be a mystery...

Thanks!

Last edited:
We are looking for 5 skin testers for our new 12 19 piece set. This will be a quick test session and limited to USA lower 48. We will send you out 1 skin, no cost to you. All we ask is for your feedback. PM here and let me know if you would like a set and where to send it. Part of the set are (3) three battery skins. What you will receive will be a mystery...

Thanks!
I'm game...PM'd you w/ contact info...

Thanks!

We have one slot left!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661