DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Zoom and H.265 / improvements over MP1

swoermck

Reactions
Hi,

I am also not sure if I should go for the Pro or the Zoom. As working on videos from the M2P would definitely put my hardware to the limit, I'm leaning towards the Zoom for now. So maybe I will be ending up filming in 4K 30 FPS with h.264...

One thing I could not find in all forums/blogs: the 100 Mbps Bitrate: is it only possible in H.265 or also in H.264?

I am currently flying the MP1 which I really love (except sometimes flickering in dark areas, and aliasing when flying over lines like fences etc.).
And - I have to admit - I am huge fan of what other people call "over-sharpening"!!! Will increased sharpness settings in M2 Zoom produce a similar sharp video as in the MP1?

thanks,

Stefan

Hi,

I am also not sure if I should go for the Pro or the Zoom. As working on videos from the M2P would definitely put my hardware to the limit, I'm leaning towards the Zoom for now. So maybe I will be ending up filming in 4K 30 FPS with h.264...

One thing I could not find in all forums/blogs: the 100 Mbps Bitrate: is it only possible in H.265 or also in H.264?

I am currently flying the MP1 which I really love (except sometimes flickering in dark areas, and aliasing when flying over lines like fences etc.).
And - I have to admit - I am huge fan of what other people call "over-sharpening"!!! Will increased sharpness settings in M2 Zoom produce a similar sharp video as in the MP1?

thanks,

Stefan
dont go to M2pro there is issues with 1" sensor .

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jack_0851