DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Zoom: Connection lost continuously; total loss of control; no RTH; eventually landed itself; SCARY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does the 2 zoom really have up to 5 miles range. Because I calll BS. The further i have flown it is 1/2 mile. And lost connection and flew straight into a building. I sent it off to DJI for repair and they claimed unable to pull the flight record from The drone it’s not a malfunction issue so I would have to pay for the repairs. How in gods name do they know this if they xan’t even pull the flight record??
Your drone is a complex piece of technology and there's a lot to learn to pilot it safely.
It's common for new pilots to fly beyond their ability and end up in trouble.
And it's common for new pilots that don't properly understand how the drone works, to blame the drone when the problem is due to improper operation.

Your brief description of the incident, is puzzling.
I'm wondering how the drone managed to fly straight into a building after losing signal?
I’ve 2 Reputation and social media gurus that works for me and will make sure other potential consumer know that they are dealing with a company that’s Unaccountable.
I see things like this all the time from new flyers that don't understand why they crashed.
And when the flight data is looked into, it usually indicates that the problem was entirely with the operation of the drone.
Here's a recent example: Missing drone, DJI service is hopeless
If you follow that course of action without being sure of the cause of the incident, you just come off looking bad.
My business partner purchased the same model and you wouldn’t believe what happened today but a story for another time.
Try me ... I've seen a lot of drone stories.

Your drone is a complex piece of technology and there's a lot to learn to pilot it safely.
And it's common for new pilots that don't properly understand how the drone works, to blame the drone when the problem is due to improper operation.

I'm wondering how the drone managed to fly straight into a building after losing signal?

I see things like this all the time from new flyers that don't understand why they crashed.
And when the flight data is looked into, it usually indicates that the problem was entirely with the operation of the drone.
If you follow that course of action without being sure of the cause of the incident, you just come off looking bad.

I appreciate you taking the time to write this response. Obviously. you must work ford

DJI. The question you asked how can a drone Fly into a building ?? Like you say it’s a complex piece of equipment. Are you telling me that these drones has never fly away on its own?? The problem I am having with DGI is that they can’t pull the flight record from the crash drone and can’t prove to me that it was an operation error And expect me to pay for the repair charges. You should go Google it and you will find out that many Drone owners or experiencing the same problems. Do you think I care if I come off looking bad come on man?? If you care what other people think of you than you’re a small man.. I’ll give you some free business advice.. If DJI Continued to operate their business by not being accountable, it will be a matter of time before some Japanese company or Germany company come in and take the marketshare way. Think Dell vS IBM, Facebook vs my space Walmart vs Sears.

Reactions: MrChris
I appreciate you take the time to post this response. It sounds like you are the PR man for DJI. The question you asked how can a drone Fly into a building ?? Like you say it’s a complex piece of equipment. Are you telling me that these drones has never fly away on its own?? The problem I am having with DJi is that they can’t pull the flight record from the crash drone and can’t prove to me that it was an operation error And expect me to pay for the repair charges. You should go Google it and you will find out that many Drone owners Re experiencing the same problems. Do you think I care if I come off looking bad come on man?? If you care what other people think of you than you’re a small man.. I’ll give you some free business advice.. If DJI Continued to operate their business by not being accountable, it will not be long just a matter of time before some Japanese company or Germany company come in and take the marketshare way. Think Dell vS IBM, Facebook vs my space Walmart vs Sears. One kore thing you’re talking like Flying a drone you would need some type of special rocket science license or with an IQ of 170. DJI drones are not cheap I like to buy the best and I expect to get the best. There are plenty of drone with flight distance up half a mile for 200 bucks. DJI want to be recognized as the market leader then start acting like one and starts with customer service.

Last edited:
I appreciate you take the time to post this response. It sounds like you are the PR man for DJI. The question you asked how can a drone Fly into a building ?? Like you say it’s a complex piece of equipment. Are you telling me that these drones has never fly away on its own?? The problem I am having with DJi is that they can’t pull the flight record from the crash drone and can’t prove to me that it was an operation error And expect me to pay for the repair charges. You should go Google it and you will find out that many Drone owners Re experiencing the same problems. Do you think I care if I come off looking bad come on man?? If you care what other people think of you than you’re a small man.. I’ll give you some free business advice.. If DJI Continued to operate their business by not being accountable, it will not be long just a matter of time before some Japanese company or Germany company come in and take the marketshare way. Think Dell vS IBM, Facebook vs my space Walmart vs Sears. A

You can go to Google and find out all kinds of things you didn't know; for example many people have discovered that the earth is flat. In the meantime, don't hold your breath waiting for DJI to go under.

QA
You can go to Google and find out all kinds of things you didn't know; for example many people have discovered that the earth is flat. In the meantime, don't hold your breath waiting for DJI to go under.
OK buddy go back to you $20,000 a year job and keep drinking the kool aid.

QA

OK buddy go back to you $20,000 a year job and keep drinking the kool aid.

You don't even see the irony and incongruity of you arriving at this forum and lecturing about a problem that, by the very nature of this forum, everyone here is well aware is not a significant problem.

You sound like a person with no creativity and rip off other countries technologies,
And kill your own people by pollute the air. Maybe you should be the one holding your breath if you live in China..

Now you are talking to yourself.

Reactions: JDawg and tleedom
I appreciate you take the time to post this response. It sounds like you are the PR man for DJI. The question you asked how can a drone Fly into a building ?? Like you say it’s a complex piece of equipment. Are you telling me that these drones has never fly away on its own?? The problem I am having with DJi is that they can’t pull the flight record from the crash drone and can’t prove to me that it was an operation error And expect me to pay for the repair charges. You should go Google it and you will find out that many Drone owners Re experiencing the same problems. Do you think I care if I come off looking bad come on man?? If you care what other people think of you than you’re a small man.. I’ll give you some free business advice.. If DJI Continued to operate their business by not being accountable, it will not be long just a matter of time before some Japanese company or Germany company come in and take the marketshare way. Think Dell vS IBM, Facebook vs my space Walmart vs Sears. One kore thing you’re talking like Flying a drone you would need some type of special rocket science license or with an IQ of 170. DJI drones are not cheap I like to buy the best and I expect to get the best. There are plenty of drone with flight distance up half a mile for 200 bucks. DJI want to be recognized as the market leader then start acting like one and starts with customer service.

Look at Me - Look at me

A little full of our self aren't we

You don't even see the irony and incongruity of you arriving at this forum and lecturing about a problem that, by the very nature of this forum, everyone here is well aware is not a significant problem.

I would pay to watch this run its course.

Look at Me - Look at me

A little full of our self aren't we
You’re a kid who hasn’t experience living in the real world. But I do like your Tenacity. Be real, don’t lie to yourself and stand up to what is right and what you believe in and you have what it takes to make it in this world. Maybe brush up on your debating.skill and not gone off too bias. Confidence is everything so thank you for Complement. Maybe go back and read my post again all I asked for was proof that it’s not a product failure. For the love of God please don’t tell me those things never happens.

You sound like a person with no creativity and rip off other countries technologies,
And kill your own people by pollute the air. Maybe you should be the one holding your breath if you live in China..
You’re a kid who hasn’t experience living in the real world. But I do like your Tenacity. Be real, don’t lie to yourself and stand up to what is right and what you believe in and you have what it takes to make it in this world. Maybe brush up on your debating.skill and not gone off too bias. Confidence is everything so thank you for Complement. Maybe go back and read my post again all I asked for was proof that it’s not a product failure. For the love of God please don’t tell me those things never happens.

Not too observant are you? Kind of missed the kid mark by 40 years. Your real strong at grandstanding but really weak on basic research skills. 2 minuets on this forum or google would have gotten you the information you are looking for without the rest of us having to chastise you for the blabbering idiot you have made yourself out to be. And in reference to the real world this is not it.

Moderator, sorry I have taken this so far off topic. I think I'll take my ball and go home now.

These drones are a very part of my business. I used to to survey construction sites. And my family will not starve over $700. dang I missed 40 years? And love Star Wars movie and comic book and haven’t been laid in awhile. Am I close? A few days ago I read from another concerned owner and he said there people would Chastise him and blamed him for human error you must be the ( Mod Removed )who’s doing it. Go get ******* life you loser.

Attachments

• B540486A-DEC6-4592-AE4E-8C51411578F2.png
    B540486A-DEC6-4592-AE4E-8C51411578F2.png
    9.5 MB · Views: 22
Last edited by a moderator:
Back to the OP, follow the instructions linked in post #13 and I'm sure Sar103 can help you get to the cause of your malfunction.

I appreciate you taking the time to write this response. Obviously. you must work for
DJI
If I did work for DJI I wouldn't have had to pay so much for my DJI equipment.
There's no-one from DJI here on this forum.
The question you asked how can a drone Fly into a building ?? Like you say it’s a complex piece of equipment. Are you telling me that these drones has never fly away on its own??
As someone that's analysed the recorded data from a large number of flight incidents, I'd say that it's extremely rare for one to fly away on its own.
They are reliable, predictable, mechanical devices and act as they are programmed, subject to environmental factors and the way they are operated.
I'd be interested to know the details of your incident.
The problem I am having with DGI is that they can’t pull the flight record from the crash drone and can’t prove to me that it was an operation.
That is puzzling.
I'd think that unless the drone went through a woodchipper, they should be able to get the data from its internal recorder.

Do you think I care if I come off looking bad come on man??
You've given plenty of evidence that you care not.
I’ll give you some free business advice.. If DJI Continued to operate their business by not being accountable, it will be a matter of time before some Japanese company or Germany company come in and take the marketshare way. Think Dell vS IBM, Facebook vs my space Walmart vs Sears.
And I'll offer an opinion on that that you'll probably ignore.
DJI have a massive market share . Their nearest rival sells about 7% of DJI numbers.
There's a very good reason too.
For another company to threaten their dominance, they'll have to be very special.

It really sounds like you know very little about drone flying and are quick to blame DJI for a problem that's likely to be your fault.
You've run into an issue with someone at DJI giving you bad information about the data.

Perhaps my guess is wrong. I'd like to see what really happened just to satisfy my intellectual curiosity.
If you post your flight data, I'd be happy to look at it.
It might have enough clues to work out what the cause of the incident was.
You'd learn a lot more than DJI would ever tell you.

Reactions: tleedom
Not too observant are you? Kind of missed the kid mark by 40 years. Your real strong at grandstanding but really weak on basic research skills. 2 minuets on this forum or google would have gotten you the information you are looking for without the rest of us having to chastise you for the blabbering idiot you have made yourself out to be. And in reference to the real world this is not it.

Moderator, sorry I have taken this so far off topic. I think I'll take my ball and go home now.

instructions linked in post #13 and I'm sure Sar103 can help you get to the cause of your malfunction.[/QUOTE]
Do you work for DJI? Man you picking a fight over non sense. Is it too much to ask for proof that it was my fault that the drone crashed?! They can’t pull the flight record and assumed that is human error. We lived o the digital age and small or big corporations need to be held more accountable. As an Entrepreneur I take it customer service very seriously because one unhappy client can cause you lost of incomes And reputation. I posted those things on the forum so that DJI will take notice. Reputation management is a big deal in today’s business world.
Back to the OP, follow the instructions linked in post #13 and I'm sure Sar103 can help you get to the cause of your malfunction.

i don’t know you from Adam. So
“Research” is a poor choice of word.
Allow me to profile you.
1. You Either work with DJI or you have some type of affiliation with them.
2. Growimg everybody think you’re weird because you don’t Stand up for matters.
3. You don’t have any friends
4.I have never played any organize sports.
5. You enjoy your time picking fights with people online because it makes you feel like a man. But you been a coward or your life.
6. You aboiy 100 pounds overweight and single and haven’t been laid in over year.
7. You might be a programmer or technical person woth DJI and your bosses are on you *** to fix these issues. That’s why you get so personal with someone comes on this forum to vent.
8.And finally you masturbate way too much.
DID I NAILED IT. I

Do you work for DJI? Man you picking a fight over non sense. Is it too much to ask for proof that it was my fault that the drone crashed?! They can’t pull the flight record and assumed that is human error. We lived o the digital age and small or big corporations need to be held more accountable. As an Entrepreneur I take it customer service very seriously because one unhappy client can cause you lost of incomes And reputation. I posted those things on the forum so that DJI will take notice. Reputation management is a big deal in today’s business world.

Ouch that hurt

giphy (2).gif

And again it is apparent you don't have the ability to understand what you read. As Meta4 just posted, not only is this Not a DJI run forum, but no one on here works for DJI. With a little reading on some of the other threads in this forum you would realize a lot of us are current or retired STEM (look it up) professionals and an extensive base of very knowledgeable Commercial and Hobbyist drone pilots. So back on the OP or this thread needs to end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom