DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2

Warren36bolton

Reactions
Hi room . I have mavic 2 . How do I get to record my distance and hight when recording ?.. when I fly and record video it dose not show my distance and hight when I paly it back why ?? I can see my distance on my iPad when flying but when I record dose not show it when I watch video back... Thanks room

To my knowledge you need to record your device screen for that (1080P or less), it's not something you can get stamped on your actual footage automatically.

So I can’t show dictance on recording play back if in hd mode ?? So I have to have it in normal mode and it will then record my distance on play back ?

You can use this new software developed by member @wanderer . Its called Drone Viewer . Link here : DroneViewer

It has many features and benefits and is a free download.
The free version is fully functional but has a 1-movie load limit.

Yes. Welcome! After you get it all setup and go through the process to add the gauges you want its becomes a faster process.

Hi am gonna have leave it coz I only use my iPad and it won’t let me download it . So much messing about haha thought it would have been press of 1 button hahnaaa silly me ...thanks

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
espinafre