DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 3 and RC PRO question

370Z2017

Premium Pilot
Reactions
I have a Mavic 3 with firmware version 0700. If I upgrade the RC Pro controller to firmware 0900 will there be any problems? Current version on the controller is v03.01.0700. Thanks in advance!

I have a Mavic 3 with firmware version 0700. If I upgrade the RC Pro controller to firmware 0900 will there be any problems? Current version on the controller is v03.01.0700. Thanks in advance!
It should work. But why don't you upgrade both to the latest firmware versions? M3 to .0800 and controller to .0900. I have done it and have not had any issue with either.

It should work. But why don't you upgrade both to the latest firmware versions? M3 to .0800 and controller to .0900. I have done it and have not had any issue with either.
Thanks for getting back to me so quickly. I haven't upgraded because I have been watching the replies regarding the upgrade and it didn't look to promising. I'm glad you haven't had any issues with it. Thanks again.

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly. I haven't upgraded because I have been watching the replies regarding the upgrade and it didn't look to promising. I'm glad you haven't had any issues with it. Thanks again.
You are welcome. As I said, I have not encountered any problems with the latest FWs but if you do for whatever reason, you can always go back using Assistant 2 (version for enterprise drones) on your comp.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Noobie