DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 3 Battery Charging

Last edited:
OK thanks! I will try a different cord.
What I meant is the 65 watt charger that comes with the Mavic 3 has two outputs. One is fixed and one is a usb. Use the fixed. The batteries should charge on the charging hub one at a time, but about 75 minutes each depending on its starting discharge level.

Reactions: CappedArc
Beware the prongs on that Amazon link are not for US outlet
My apologies for the confusion. I meant to point out the 65W/100W charging brick. DJI drone owners of course live all around the world, so they should only purchase items with cords that are usable in their country.

Some people attempt to plug charging hubs into things like a USB port on a computer, USB port on a power strip, etc. All which result in slow charging like the OP described.

And then as @R.Cowan pointed out above, charging bricks can have a mix of more/less powerful ports on them.

Reactions: R.Cowan
If you are using the mavic 3 charger, most likely you are using the wrong output cord. Common mistake that I made when I first got mine.
I just got an Air 3. The lights on the batteries do not get past the second one. I was not using the charging cable that came with the aircraft. Could that be the issue? My Air 2s charges all batteries to the fourth light. thanks for any ideas.

Reactions: R.Cowan
I don't own an Air 3, so I can't speak to it's charger or provided cords. However, I can say all cords are not created equal. If you aren't using the cord provided, I would naturally try that and see if it solves your problem

Reactions: GadgetGuy
I don't own an Air 3, so I can't speak to it's charger or provided cords. However, I can say all cords are not created equal. If you aren't using the cord provided, I would naturally try that and see if it solves your problem
Thanks for the advice. I tried the supplied cord and the batteries charged fully. The batteries on the Air 2s charged with any cord.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne