DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 3 Battery - SUPER STAR

Phantomrain.org

Approved Vendor
Reactions
Getting more out of every flight:
I used to just focus on 2 Aspects of every flight : video and maybe a picture , but the Battery Life of the M3 Changed all that

Video : Normal Video followed by some Slow Motion pans , and time for an optical zoom shot
Picture : Plenty of time to line up the Picture , along with a couple of different panos.

I also find myself using the Manual Setting of the Camera to find some better clarity in the day and night shots.
something I never felt I had time for before.

Quick shots has become a lot stressful setting up the parameters while I am in the sky , yet another thing I never felt like I had time to really mess with .

There have been many times when trying to Catch the Sun Set that I had missed the drop that counted and had to fly back .

When it comes to Catching the Lightning shots is where the M3 is going to be the SUPER STAR , every second counts when the Lightning Starts , its fast and furious and plays peak a boo from every angle. But look at what you can capture in just 30 seconds of a lightning flash. Thus every second in the sky counts.

C0003.00_07_41_13.Still009-1.jpgC0003.00_07_41_16.Still011-1.jpgC0003.00_07_41_17.Still012-1.jpgC0003.00_07_46_11.Still015-1.jpg

When it comes to Timing : Not only do you have to time the storm, you also have to time the Sun, the Shadows and wait for the action , You than have Planes flying by , People asking questions while you fly , and that unforeseen update , and the Wind, and sadly, This is the Vacuum of time and its the reality of Every flight .

The ELEPHANT :
Waiting for the Satellites to hook up.

Recently : because of a broken prop my drone landed on the Root top and it recorded 68 video clips , and the Battery lasted 2 hours and 45 minutes with full transmission of a camera signal on the remote.

Thus I don't stress as much as I used to about the Wait as i still have plenty more time than I ever did before.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic 3 in the Rain/ Snow and land on the Roof for days.
2021-12-10_15h33_20.pngIrooftop.jpg

Last edited:
Can you show the broken prop? It might be useful for others to see and know where to look/check.
Do you know or have suspicions about what caused the prop to break?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada