DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 3: How do I get Focus track...all updates completed.

1911tex

Reactions
DJI Pro controller....all updated. I hover, but cannot "drag" a green box around a subject on the DJI Fly screen for some reason. I can go from "DJI Fly Control">to Control Settings> to Subject Scanning.....then I have Focus track. Not a problem; however for some reason, cannot drag or find out how to drag a green box around the subject from the DJI Fly screen. WHY? Thanks folks.....

Have you swithed to video mode (red circle)? If you have photo mode (white circle) you can't draw a green box, as I remember form my experince.

Reactions: 1911tex
Hi guys. I am having a Focus track issue with my M3 Classic as well. In stills mode, it works about 20% of the time and when it works it works great! The rest of the time, I draw the green box and it doesn't 'take it'. I draw the green box and.....nothing. I never get the menu at the bottom for spotlight etc. Last week I went to my park and took a trash can out into the middle of the field. High contrast, lone subject, should work great right? Nope. 20% success rate. So the next day I'm downtown shooting and trying to box in a lone building from a block away. 20 attempts failed, it simply would not activate after drawing the green box. So I did a manual orbit which I suck at. What am I doing wrong here??

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anton13