DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Mavic 3 pro cityscapes

Meta4

Reactions
For a change of (my usual) scenery, I took my Mavic 3 pro to town.
Having three different cameras gives a lot of opportunities for varied perspectives and some rather nice images.
All the cameras got a workout, and I caught some nice individual stills, but the panorama format is particularly suited for cityscapes.
Here are a few of my favourites from the session

109-115-X3.jpg

7-58a-X3.jpg

22-31a-X3.jpg

109-112b-X3.jpg

52-8a-X3.jpg

Well done, great cityscapes. The exposures are spot on - highlights are not blown out, and the sky is not dead black. These are taken on the perfect time of day.

Great shots!

Chris

Stunning!

Awesome!
Was the first photo taken with the 3x or the 7x?
The panos, were they camera stitched or third-party stitched?

Awesome!
Was the first photo taken with the 3x or the 7x?
The panos, were they camera stitched or third-party stitched?
Thanks
#1 was from the 7x camera.
I shoot panos manually and stitch in the computer with dedicated stitching software.

Absolutely beautiful. Nice work!

Thanks
#1 was from the 7x camera.
I shoot panos manually and stitch in the computer with dedicated stitching software.
What software do you use to stitch. The attached pano was taken with the 3X lens (5 shots). These are easy. But it's harder to shoot manual panos with the 1X without crazy distortion. I'm learning.Pensacola DT-Skyline pink dawn_53_2500px.jpg

What software do you use to stitch. The attached pano was taken with the 3X lens (5 shots). These are easy. But it's harder to shoot manual panos with the 1X without crazy distortion. I'm learning.
Except for the first image I posted, all of those were done with the main wideangle camera.
Autopano Giga is my go-to stitching software.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrock