DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 3 vs Classic- Other considerations

Yes, I used the drop down menu to pull the Mavic 3 down to compare to the M3 Classic.
However neither comparison mentioned the Night mode or Cruise Control, the two features I was curious about.
The only real difference between the two is the 7x telephoto camera. All the features of the 4/3 camera are identical. However, two minor differences are the lack of a gimbal lock and a cheaper gimbal cover on the Classic. A refurbished Mavic 3 can be bought for the same price as a new Mavic 3 Classic, so don't give up the 7x telephoto camera, even if you only use it as binoculars during flight!

Reactions: Torque and Mavikhan
The only real difference between the two is the 7x telephoto camera. All the features of the 4/3 camera are identical. However, two minor differences are the lack of a gimbal lock and a cheaper gimbal cover on the Classic. A refurbished Mavic 3 can be bought for the same price as a new Mavic 3 Classic, so don't give up the 7x telephoto camera, even if you only use it as binoculars during flight!
Yup...I have both the Mavic 3 (refurbished) and the Classic (new) arriving tomorrow! LOL, didn't cancel the Mavic Classic from DJI in time, so will send it back unopened. A refurbished 3 from Drone Nerds was about $150 more than the new Classic. Fly More kit arrived yesterday and have the two batteries charged and ready. Now if it will just stop snowing and/or raining here in the Puget Sound long enough for me to get a few flights in Monday.

Reactions: GadgetGuy and PAW
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan