DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic air 2 care refresh faulty replacement now lost upon return to facility.

Stevo_b

Reactions
So on July 3rd my mavic air2 replacement was eagerly recieved after having a mishap with the first one which ended up in water.

After loading firmware etc etc the 'new' drone was ready to fly, a gymbal motor overload warning was being displayed soon after take off! Great!

After many emails & messages to support, 3weeks later I sent the faulty unit back.

I am as of now 12th Sept still waiting for my drone! Apparently there is a case going between UPS & DJI , DJI are waiting for the outcome![emoji2369]
What the hell does that mean?
Why should I be left without my drone for months on end?

Last edited:
Reality is, you are not the first, and will not be the last for this type of issue.
USPS took 15 days to deliver a box for me the other day that normally takes 5 days. Hope you get it worked out.

So on July 3rd my mavic air2 replacement was eagerly recieved after having a mishap with the first one which ended up in water.

After loading firmware etc etc the 'new' drone was ready to fly, a gymbal motor overload warning was being displayed soon after take off! Great!

After many emails & messages to support, 3weeks later I sent the faulty unit back.

I am as of now 12th Sept still waiting for my drone! Apparently there is a case going between UPS & DJI , DJI are waiting for the outcome![emoji2369]
What the hell does that mean?
Why should I be left without my drone for months on end?
DJI doesn’t care about customers being without their drone in my experiences whatsoever. Good luck you’ll need it unfortunately.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deluxone