DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Error 30064 - Unable to take off- MA2

desert17

Reactions
Hello everyone. I'm looking for help across the whole internet, DJI support, technicians and every living person at this point.

I crashed my Mavic air 2 in august. The left rear arm broke, ordered a replacement and replace it when it arrived.
After that an error came to life. Error 30064, unable to take off and no battery information displayed.
Now, like 3 weeks later, after refreshing the firmware like 3 times, a pair of calibrations, deep cleaning, uninstall and install the DJI FLY App, clear cache, etc...

DJI Support is trying to help me, but the best solution they can find is sending the aircraft and the RC back to them. Maybe that's the only solution and it will end in a replacement of the drone. I understand, they need to look at it to find a solution.

It's little complicated for me because I live in Panama, and is no easy, nor cheap choosing this path.
I'm telling you my story, in the hope that some of you came across this same error and can help me...

Thank you!

Attachments

• IMG_2632.PNG
    IMG_2632.PNG
    2.5 MB · Views: 18
  • IMG_2633.PNG
    IMG_2633.PNG
    3.6 MB · Views: 17
Send it back to DJI, their service is amazing and not expensive.

Hello everyone. I'm looking for help across the whole internet, DJI support, technicians and every living person at this point.

I crashed my Mavic air 2 in august. The left rear arm broke, ordered a replacement and replace it when it arrived.
After that an error came to life. Error 30064, unable to take off and no battery information displayed.
Now, like 3 weeks later, after refreshing the firmware like 3 times, a pair of calibrations, deep cleaning, uninstall and install the DJI FLY App, clear cache, etc...

DJI Support is trying to help me, but the best solution they can find is sending the aircraft and the RC back to them. Maybe that's the only solution and it will end in a replacement of the drone. I understand, they need to look at it to find a solution.

It's little complicated for me because I live in Panama, and is no easy, nor cheap choosing this path.
I'm telling you my story, in the hope that some of you came across this same error and can help me...

Thank you!
If you have a DJI Refresh Care, it is better to send them back the drone and RC to examine the components physically. I had an issue with a lost Zoom Function, and DJI Tech Support could not resolve the problem. Then I was advised to send back the drone and the RC. I was given a "Return Label" to ship the units as well as the servicing/repair for free.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarmstrong2580