DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air 2 delivery DJI

I ordered my mavic Air 2 DJI @ Factory Store May 1st. It still is shown as processing. ?aughh!

Just checked again at 8 p.m. Tuesday EST still in progress......bummer

I just tried to cancel my order today May 13. Customer service says it is due to ship on the 15th and it is too late to stop the order! Although their policy is cancellation can be done while still in processing. They have two days notice and can't cancel an order. They just don't want to bother with it is the reason. I checked drone nerds and they are shipping I could have it in 2 days if I order now.

Last edited:
Ordered from DJI on 4/28. Tracking updates started happening yesterday (5/11). At first Fedex said 5/13 by 10:30am. Within hours that changed to 5/14 by 10:30am. I know logistics is hard and I'm very thankful for all of the delivery workers on the front lines these days.... but FedEx has historically let me down almost every time they're been the carrier for something I ordered online. That said... I'm hoping i have the MA2 by Saturday. Prove me wrong FedEx.

Reactions: Smalls
I don't know if it is still required, but DJI shipments may require a signature on delivery.

Ordered MA2 FMC at Order Time: 2020-04-28 02:00:39 (UTC) ; scheduled to be delivered here in Vermont tomorrow, Thursday, 5/14PM by Noon local time.

Note the indication of indirect signature required.
1589393163805.png

Last edited:
Ordered from DJI on 4/28. It shipped on 5/10. Went from Hong Kong directly to Memphis, TN. Now in Denver with delivery for 5/13 before 10:30 am. China to Tennessee? 1589376822469.png

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure