DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air 2 delivery DJI

Ordered the Fly More Combo from DJI on launch day...expected delivery 05/14 by 1030 am via FEDEX. Status is showing it departed AK this am.

Last edited:
For those of you that ordered from DJI, has your drone arrived yet.

I ordered directly from DJI website (5/2). It shipped yesterday (5/12) via UPS. Tracking indicates it is coming from Gardena, CA. UPS says they will deliver it Friday (5/15)

For those of you that ordered from DJI, has your drone arrived yet.

I ordered from Dominion Drones in Va, on 5-2. Label was created on 5-9. No further updates. Called today and said it went out yesterday? Charged my card same day it was ordered. Sounds fishy to me. Shipped via USPS.

I ordered directly from DJI website (5/2). It shipped yesterday (5/12) via UPS. Tracking indicates it is coming from Gardena, CA. UPS says they will deliver it Friday (5/15)
Crap I ordered mine May 1st from the DJI store. I just talk with customer service today the 13th and they refuse to cancel because it is scheduled to ship on the 15th. Why do I feel like I'm being punished?

Maybe a sweeky wheel worked or it was just chance. About an hour after my expressed displeasure at my ship date and their refusial to cancel, I got a tracking number. A couple of hours later I recieved an scheduled delivery May 15.

Last edited:
Don't feel bad, I ordered on the 28th. Still nothing. I think they were not ready for all the orders. They supplied dealers first and left us for last. Bummed

ORDER 5-1FROM DJI , UPS TOMORROW BY 9PM. 5-8 TEXT CUSTOMER SUPPORT ON ETA . GAVE THEM MY INVOICE # THEY SAID ETA 5-16 :cool: TWO DAYS EARLY HAppY

ordered from DJI on 4/30. Cancelled a week later. Gave me credit within 72 hours. I ordered from Best Buy on 5/5 and just picked up today (5/13)

Mine was shipped from DJIs warehouse in Georgia on 11 May. Arrived by FEDEX to my home today (13 May). Very pleased.

Reactions: pelagic_one
Got my MA2 today 5/13/20 at 3:30pm central time, via FedEx. I had my order place and done 1min and 32 seconds after they opened up for sale on DJI website. Have bought 8-10 drones from them and I have never had a problem getting them fast. Looks like I have been fortunate when it comes to this.

Reactions: pelagic_one
Ordered mine from DJI 4/27 FedEx Scheduled delivery tomorrow by 4:30 PM Signature required
I know FedEx says we need to sign but they left mine at front door, my guess is they only did that cuz of virus safety

I ordered my mavic Air 2 DJI @ Factory Store May 1st. It still is shown as processing. ?aughh!

Just checked again at 8 p.m. Tuesday EST still in progress......bummer

I just tried to cancel my order today May 13. Customer service says it is due to ship on the 15th and it is too late to stop the order! Although their policy is cancellation can be done while still in processing. They have two days notice and can't cancel an order. They just don't want to bother with it is the reason. I checked drone nerds and they are shipping I could have it in 2 days if I order now.
Don't know what your complaining about it's not just DJI that have delays I've ordered props from Master screw back in March and don't get replies to my emails from them and that is a USA company also order from irepair md. llc no response they have videos on U tube on how to repair (good videos) I'm in Ireland post is slow all over but this delay is something else

Mine shipped from DJI China on Monday, arrived in Perth Wednesday via Singapore. DHL tracker says it’s been cleared by customs but still shows delivery Wed 27th by end of day.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sikiruikhun