DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air 2 delivery DJI

Ordered 4/28 through DJI site, was scheduled for delivery by 9pm today. At 145pm, UPS showed “a mechanical failure has delayed your delivery, we are working to get the problem remedies as soon as possible”. My shipment went from California to Portland, OR (I live in a suburb) and then went three hour drive north to Tacoma, WA. Now it says by tomorrow at 9pm. Boooo!

For those of you that ordered from DJI, has your drone arrived yet.
I ordered mine from best buy on 5/12/20 and received it 5/15/20. But anyway just to let you know this guy flies like a Luxury vehicle. At least mine does and I really hope they All fly like that.

The Main reason for this Post is to let you know that the Mavic Air 2 that I received was NOT bound. I had to bind it. So if you start it all up for the first time and there's no connection between RC and A.C.
(BIND IT)

Reactions: Waldo Pepper
For those of you that ordered from DJI, has your drone arrived yet.
Admittedly, I am a bit late to the show, but unlike my Phantom 4 and Mavic 2 Pro - both of which I waited about a year until after release date to order directly from DJI - I ordered the Air 2 on 05/10, and I received the email a bit ago that it shipped. Mine is shipping from DJI GA (USA) and is slated to arrive in CT on 5/18. I've been reading how folks canceled their orders with DJI and went with Drone Nerds and others, but I wanted a forth battery and an extra set of props, and they were not back ordered from DJI. No complaints here, and it will serve as a great replacement to my P4, which I've enjoyed having around as a spare.

Ordered mine at midday today from curry’s in the uk and it will be here before midday tomorrow. ?

Ordered from DJI on 4/28. Tracking updates started happening yesterday (5/11). At first Fedex said 5/13 by 10:30am. Within hours that changed to 5/14 by 10:30am. I know logistics is hard and I'm very thankful for all of the delivery workers on the front lines these days.... but FedEx has historically let me down almost every time they're been the carrier for something I ordered online. That said... I'm hoping i have the MA2 by Saturday. Prove me wrong FedEx.
Ordered mine 4/28, DJI said it would be shipped 5/13. Then FEDEX vascillated between 5/13, 5/14 delivery. Arrived 5/13 around noon....

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliassmith02