DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic air 2 disconnects from controller

chickentarts

Reactions
Hello Guys,

So this just happened to me about 2-3 times already and I`m curious to see if it`s normal.

I take out the drone I fly it with gps everything good then hand land it usually with plenty of battery and I take the drone while it`s still on inside the house now is where the fun happens, usually within a few seconds but not always the drone beeps loudly 3 times, 1 long beep and 2 short ones and disconnects from the controller.

Is this normal behavior? I`m afraid of this happening while flying.

Thank you

Do you realize you lose GPS when you go inside a building? From the drone's perspective, you just flew into a cave (and crashed).

Do you realize you lose GPS when you go inside a building? From the drone's perspective, you just flew into a cave (and crashed).
I`m very much aware I lose GPS and this is not my first rodeo, now considering that one would think it would either show the satelite count to 0 and use the vision sensors(plenty of light) and not just completely disconnect. So my questions stands is this normal behavior? Why would it completely disconnect from the controller and do the 3 beeps?

Let me also pose this question, irelevant of gps or not, I wanted to download video from a stationary, powered on drone inside my house why would it completely sever the connection to the controller?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada