DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air 2 dudes, test this please

whareable

Reactions
My order is currently in route, but Im curious no videos I have watched could answer me this.

Will the Mavic Air 2 on Follow me mode ascend and descend in altitude while following if you go up a hill or down or will it stay at the launch altitude unless altered like the Mavic 1?

Thanks yall.

I saw this in a youtube review but don’t remember which one, it will follow the terrain. It was also confirmed by a moderator on the DJI forums

Reactions: dawgpilot
I saw this in a youtube review but don’t remember which one, it will follow the terrain. It was also confirmed by a moderator on the DJI forums

I’ve seen the German reviewer running in the woods behind trees but I want to know more of a hill, like for a vehicle maybe a 500 foot incline in 1000ft or so

My order is currently in route, but Im curious no videos I have watched could answer me this.

Will the Mavic Air 2 on Follow me mode ascend and descend in altitude while following if you go up a hill or down or will it stay at the launch altitude unless altered like the Mavic 1?

Thanks yall.
It looks like it does follow up/down hill from this video.

If you start at 00:01:51 where the guy with the controller starts his decent to the bottom it's pretty easy to see they (and the MA2) climbed more than 50 feet in elevation.

As per the current version of the User Manual there are limits when it comes to the speed of the tracked object - if you are planning to track a car make sure to adhere to these otherwise tracking will not keep the lock in place.

As per the current version of the User Manual there are limits when it comes to the speed of the tracked object - if you are planning to track a car make sure to adhere to these otherwise tracking will not keep the lock in place.

Dude I’m not new to dji look when I joined compared to you boobs commenting telling me how it is

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suilven