DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air 2 firmware 1.00.0511 released

I just installed v1.2.4 for Android. Had to get the APK directly from DJI though. Can you do similar for iOS?
Thanks for the reply.
I don’t think so for iOS I am happy to wait just wanted to check to make sure I wasn’t missing something.

I think it should appear in apple store update section, normally when update available you see notifications or it updates automatically

I think it should appear in apple store update section, normally when update available you see notifications or it updates automatically
Apple app updates are submitted by the company it takes up to a couple of days to be approved. From their it is released to update. However, they use an algorithm to stagger the updates. So that it doesn’t happen all at the same time. In theory you may be scheduled a day or so after other users.
However, at any point once it’s approved you can circumvent the schedule by bringing the app up within the App Store. Rather then an open button you will see an “update” button. Hit it and it will do it right then and there.
Just mentioning for anyone that doesn’t want to wait for an auto update.

Mind you right now no this showing up, I imagine it won’t be far away. I must admit I like to wait for auto updates and see if it causes anyone issues before it does mine,

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Noobie