DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air 2 - Skins

So I like the looks of that, and Orange IS my favorite color, my question is, is the bottom orange as well? If not, how does it improve visibility? Do you have a pic of the underside?
582CC87B-04B6-4F00-A16E-DBAAB2A91EAF.jpeg
...for me there’s no doubt it adds better visual. I’ve read posts where some cannot distinguish color from 50’ to 100’. Poor eyesight is certainly a factor in those situations.

Last edited:
Very nice!!is that a decal girls or someone elses?
The skin is @Wrapgrade . High-quality vinyl, with great step-by-step video instructions. I really like the product and the company.

Reactions: A.O.
Switched out the skin on mine. I got the first run of Decalgirl skin and the fit was just a little off and a couple of the decals were big and needed to fit around curves. So after time it did some lifting. Plus it was my first attempt and I should have taken more time to put the first one on.

This new set had more decals than the last and seem to be tweaked a little for a nicer fit. They have cut some bigger ones into smaller sizes to put on easier. Also this time around I used a heat gun to stretch and shrink them for a better fit.

Now just waiting for it not to be windy, typical winter in Ohio

Image12.jpgImage17.jpg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka