DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air 2 - Skins

You can send them your unique art work and customize your own. There is a tool on the website that you can work with. I did my MM that way.
Debbie Art post decal2.jpg I thought it worked out well. Limited only by imagination and copyrights.

Reactions: geneg
I'm getting better lol
Looking good !!!

if you needs some tips, i make my own skins to on a cameo 4 (not yet have a template for the MA2 :( ) The best you vinyl you can use for a drone is Oracal 715c ;)

Attachments

• 1587625898297_POLITIE KLAAR.jpg
    1587625898297_POLITIE KLAAR.jpg
    421.7 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Gleno0h
Looks good. I like the choice of satin finish, rather than gloss. Also the venting at the front and batteries, looks cool. Oughta see an increase in MPH now. :D

Looks good. I like the choice of satin finish, rather than gloss. Also the venting at the front and batteries, looks cool. Oughta see an increase in MPH now. :D
Thanks! I like that satin look too. The whole sticker set is pretty sweet I like it a lot. This one will last for a while I think before I try a new one!

@Wrapgrade for Mavic Air 2 is now available for preorders on Amazon.

Last edited:
I'm getting better lol

Was that from the ashland aerial cut file? Did you have to do anything to the file for design space to recognize it or use it? I am debating on doing the same thing. Did you have to tweak the design at all or did all the parts fit well?

@Wrapgrade skins are shipping in the USA. Got my UPS tracking number from Amazon yesterday. Delivery expected on Wednesday.

Got my on order as well. If you want the gapless look almost like paint, Wrapgrade is by far the best. This is what I did to my Mavic 2 and people think its painted that way.

hAGFb8.jpg

r1gc3C.jpg

pb3HfB.jpg

Nice wrap job. Visibility should be greatly improved. Enjoy your flying.

Reactions: Wild Wayne

Please report back on how the visibility is - I'm torn between getting a skin that will help in that area, or getting one that more closely matches the unskinned color of the MA2 so that the gaps aren't so obvious. Knowing how much it improves open-sky visibility would go a long way toward making a decision. Thanks!

Reactions: Wild Wayne
Is that "dirty cup" painting?
Yes, i looked it up, as I was unaware of what it was called. Looks like the way she described it.
I enjoyed the colors and that decal girl could make a skin. Opens up all sorts of possibilities.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkyTechDji