DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air 2 - Skins

Also this was the first time I have ever put a skin on anything, using a hair dryer after to heat up a problem area with bubbles or a wrinkel made it extremely easy to fix.
Yeah mine did not seem to go on real well, there’s edges that don’t seem to want to stay stuck.

Also this was the first time I have ever put a skin on anything, using a hair dryer after to heat up a problem area with bubbles or a wrinkel made it extremely easy to fix.
Hair dryer helped out a ton good heads up, I have a lot better adhesion in trouble spots after this trick.

Ven, just to let you know I’m in the UK and ordered mine on the 30th May and it’s just arrived today!!! Super quick!!! Can’t wait to put them on later today.. will update with pics when done!

Urban Camo!!
Awesome! :cool: Yeh my 1st order is already in UK so could be any day now, 2nd one maybe about to land in the UK.

Is the a USA Patriot version of this skin?? thank you

Is the a USA Patriot version of this skin?? thank you
Here you go, if sign up with email, can get 30% off 1st order.

Thanks to everyone who has posted their skinned MA2s...nice to see them on the actual bird rather than just in a stock image. I went with the EVAC style but I’m noticing that the ones that have grey color scales like that of the drone itself, tend to look a lot better because you don’t notice the gaps. My next one will be more consistent with the MA2s original color. Still pretty happy with how this came out though..38BB0915-F762-48FE-BF58-0B421DC6C2AE.jpeg

Thanks to everyone who has posted their skinned MA2s...nice to see them on the actual bird rather than just in a stock image. I went with the EVAC style but I’m noticing that the ones that have grey color scales like that of the drone itself, tend to look a lot better because you don’t notice the gaps. My next one will be more consistent with the MA2s original color. Still pretty

happy with how this came out though..
Yeah even Iron Man has gaps... but it's cool. From that view I can hardly notice yours. Really only on the battery line horizontally.

I just spent about 45 minutes with a hair dryer going over all the batteries and the bird itself and I can't believe how much it helps shore up gaps and parts where it was pulling away. Now everything is stuck and looks waaay better than it did last night when I did it.

Funny their directions don't say to use a hair dryer but probably because they don't want liability if you melt something or mess up the gimbal...

Kep948 already makes me want to peel off Iron Man and go old Ford GT already and I just put this one on! ha ha :D

Reactions: InterstateP
Yeah even Iron Man has gaps... but it's cool. From that view I can hardly notice yours. Really only on the battery line horizontally.

I just spent about 45 minutes with a hair dryer going over all the batteries and the bird itself and I can't believe how much it helps shore up gaps and parts where it was pulling away. Now everything is stuck and looks waaay better than it did last night when I did it.

Funny their directions don't say to use a hair dryer but probably because they don't want liability if you melt something or mess up the gimbal...

Kep948 already makes me want to peel off Iron Man and go old Ford GT already and I just put this one on! ha ha :D
Yeah man, these things give everyone’s bird some personality and a second life after a few bumps and bruises..?

Just skinned my MA2 with a Decal Girl "Combustion". Looking forward to blazing the sky tomorrow. Enjoy your flying.new skin for MA2.jpg

Thanks to everyone who has posted their skinned MA2s...nice to see them on the actual bird rather than just in a stock image. I went with the EVAC style but I’m noticing that the ones that have grey color scales like that of the drone itself, tend to look a lot better because you don’t notice the gaps. My next one will be more consistent with the MA2s original color. Still pretty happy with how this came out though..View attachment 104203

EVAC skin making a huge statement. Awesome!! Everyone's skin looks great so far but I get what you mean about the grey gaps. I think the skin that hides it real good is the Starkiller that has multiple grey patterns.

Reactions: ven and InterstateP
EVAC skin making a huge statement. Awesome!! Everyone's skin looks great so far but I get what you mean about the grey gaps. I think the skin that hides it real good is the Starkiller that has multiple grey patterns.
I have the Wrapgrade textured black camo, ready to skin my MM. Should be easy to hide any gaps or install flaws with a sharpie ;) WIll post when it is skinned.

Reactions: ven
Agreed! Looking at the DecalGirl site, the Dystopia and Slate patterns are really good at masking the grey as well and actually make it look like part of the skin itself. I’ll take a good, long look at those two next go ‘round.

Reactions: wjkrysak
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jroy329