DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air 2 - Skins

This is my current version on my MM. Unique design by my sister-in-law. DecalGirl copied it for me and here we are. Debbie Art post decal2.jpg

Attachments

• MM with Debbie art2.jpg
    MM with Debbie art2.jpg
    218.6 KB · Views: 17
I have the Wrapgrade textured black camo, ready to skin my MM. Should be easy to hide any gaps or install flaws with a sharpie ;) WIll post when it is skinned.
Oh don’t Sharpie... I mean TEHO but it’s not that big of a deal...

I wouldn’t take a Sharpie to it though... personally... it’s not a permanent wrap...

It's a long way away from being good but without any instructions, the few hours and a little bit of vinyl it gave me a lot of tips for my next install. Also there's a few pieces the wife tossed when she was picking the vinyl I'll politely ask her to keep them next time, after I replace her colors lol.IMG_20200609_234616_513.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: wali
I want a clear rectangular sticker approx 8mm x 40mm and have my operator ID printed. I can see your from the US so you may not be aware here in the UK we must display our IDs
Hi mosh try here. I went gold on clear...just legal bot not in your face.1 on front 1 each side and one one each battery.
each label fits both your IDs both op and fly

I want a clear rectangular sticker approx 8mm x 40mm and have my operator ID printed. I can see your from the US so you may not be aware here in the UK we must display our IDs

I'm getting better lol

Attachments

• 20200610_162252.jpg
    20200610_162252.jpg
    928.5 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_20200610_214119_476.jpg
    IMG_20200610_214119_476.jpg
    882.2 KB · Views: 100
It's a long way away from being good but without any instructions, the few hours and a little bit of vinyl it gave me a lot of tips for my next install. Also there's a few pieces the wife tossed when she was picking the vinyl I'll politely ask her to keep them next time, after I replace her colors lol.View attachment 104250
Hair dryer solves all!

Reactions: wali
Decalgirl.com has some skins. I've used before but for GoPro cameras. Their service is good and their decals do not leave a sticky residue. You're also able to design your own through the website
thanks for the link... i totally nerded out and ordered the rd-d2 skin and decals for my registration number

My skinned MA2 in the air. I like the unique look and the visibility is improved. Much easier to see several hundred feet away.MA2 flight1.jpg
MA2 flight2.jpg
MA2 flight3.jpg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mupps64