DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air 2 - Skins

This is my current version on my MM. Unique design by my sister-in-law. DecalGirl copied it for me and here we are. Debbie Art post decal2.jpg

Attachments

• MM with Debbie art2.jpg
    MM with Debbie art2.jpg
    218.6 KB · Views: 17
I have the Wrapgrade textured black camo, ready to skin my MM. Should be easy to hide any gaps or install flaws with a sharpie ;) WIll post when it is skinned.
Oh don’t Sharpie... I mean TEHO but it’s not that big of a deal...

I wouldn’t take a Sharpie to it though... personally... it’s not a permanent wrap...

It's a long way away from being good but without any instructions, the few hours and a little bit of vinyl it gave me a lot of tips for my next install. Also there's a few pieces the wife tossed when she was picking the vinyl I'll politely ask her to keep them next time, after I replace her colors lol.IMG_20200609_234616_513.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: wali
I want a clear rectangular sticker approx 8mm x 40mm and have my operator ID printed. I can see your from the US so you may not be aware here in the UK we must display our IDs
Hi mosh try here. I went gold on clear...just legal bot not in your face.1 on front 1 each side and one one each battery.
each label fits both your IDs both op and fly

I want a clear rectangular sticker approx 8mm x 40mm and have my operator ID printed. I can see your from the US so you may not be aware here in the UK we must display our IDs

I'm getting better lol

Attachments

• 20200610_162252.jpg
    20200610_162252.jpg
    928.5 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_20200610_214119_476.jpg
    IMG_20200610_214119_476.jpg
    882.2 KB · Views: 100
It's a long way away from being good but without any instructions, the few hours and a little bit of vinyl it gave me a lot of tips for my next install. Also there's a few pieces the wife tossed when she was picking the vinyl I'll politely ask her to keep them next time, after I replace her colors lol.View attachment 104250
Hair dryer solves all!

Reactions: wali
Decalgirl.com has some skins. I've used before but for GoPro cameras. Their service is good and their decals do not leave a sticky residue. You're also able to design your own through the website
thanks for the link... i totally nerded out and ordered the rd-d2 skin and decals for my registration number

My skinned MA2 in the air. I like the unique look and the visibility is improved. Much easier to see several hundred feet away.MA2 flight1.jpg
MA2 flight2.jpg
MA2 flight3.jpg

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scott911