DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air 2 - Skins

Got this set for $8 shipped. Comes with registration card (you provide the #) and 6 decals. I was happy with it.

Drone FAA UAS Certificate of Registration ID Card + Label set - Hobbyist Pilot

Was looking for a clear one. Sorry im a bit **** like that ?

Reactions: KtW23
Was looking for a clear one. Sorry im a bit **** like that ?
Haha...they have them in clear. Mine are clear with black text. They give you options in a drop-down box. I get it though. Once my mind is set on something, you have to move heaven and earth to get me to de-commit. ?

Haha...they have them in clear. Mine are clear with black text. They give you options in a drop-down box. I get it though. Once my mind is set on something, you have to move heaven and earth to get me to de-commit. ?
Only downer is it’s from the US. I’ve ordered phone skins from them in the past. A right mess. Told me shipped then told me lost and then ended up with me 2 months later. Swore I’d never use them again. Can’t be waiting long to get stickers to fly. Will have to be a UK search

Only downer is it’s from the US. I’ve ordered phone skins from them in the past. A right mess. Told me shipped then told me lost and then ended up with me 2 months later. Swore I’d never use them again. Can’t be waiting long to get stickers to fly. Will have to be a UK search
Ah, understood. In that case, here you go. Right from your neck of the woods:

ID

Labels

Ah, understood. In that case, here you go. Right from your neck of the woods:

ID

Labels

Cheers.
Came across these

x8 50mm Drone & Model Aircraft Operator Registration id Stickers CAA Req x8 50mm Drone & Model Aircraft Operator Registration id Stickers CAA Req: Amazon.co.uk: Car & Motorbike

I want a clear rectangular sticker approx 8mm x 40mm and have my operator ID printed. I can see your from the US so you may not be aware here in the UK we must display our IDs
Your ID can be inside the battery compartment, as long as there are no tools required to access it. It doesn't need to be outside.

Reactions: Linco and ven
Pgytech landing gear available on ebay from China for the MA2 available early July.

Look at this on eBay
Landing Gear Extension Leg Stand Protector w/LED Light For DJI MAVIC Air 2 Drone | eBay

Or direct from Pgytech
Mavic Air 2 Landing Gear Extensions – PGYTECH

Possibly a daft question, ma2 is my first drone. Would the leg extenders cause any issues to the underneath sensors? E.g cause them to malfunction as the drone is not actually reaching the ground fully.

How was it going on? OK to fit, or a bit of a pita? Yours looks spot on :cool:
Takes some patience, time (about 2hrs) and steady hands. Alot of precut pieces, luckily everything is labeled and lined up perfectly! It was fun lol you will enjoy the process! ?

• Wow
Reactions: ven
Takes some patience, time (about 2hrs) and steady hands. Alot of precut pieces, luckily everything is labeled and lined up perfectly! It was fun lol you will enjoy the process! ?
I’m glad you think I will enjoy the process haha. 2hrs.......sweet baby Jesus! I best wait till I have some patience stored up!

Reactions: Dincena
I want a clear rectangular sticker approx 8mm x 40mm and have my operator ID printed. I can see your from the US so you may not be aware here in the UK we must display our IDs

I got mine from a website all cached up. Delivery in the UK was a couple days, and was better than my home made paper and sellotape combo!!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zohpar