DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic AIR 2 vs AIR 2s photo quality

Thanks for the video. I lived in Sicily for three years in the middle 90's. It's really nice to see your views with Mt. Etna in the frame. My wife and I lived near San Pietro Clarenza and I worked at Niscemi long before it became an issue. I would love to live there now with a quality drone. When are you taking your Air 2s to Agrigento for some low light flying?

Reactions: vicvideopic
Awesome! Thanks for sharing!

Thanks for the video. I lived in Sicily for three years in the middle 90's. It's really nice to see your views with Mt. Etna in the frame. My wife and I lived near San Pietro Clarenza and I worked at Niscemi long before it became an issue. I would love to live there now with a quality drone. When are you taking your Air 2s to Agrigento for some low light flying?
Thank you,
I am Sicilian but lived most of my life abroad.
I came back to the roots two years ago.
Sadly the area around Agrigento is no-fly zone because of the Valley of Temples.
I did some footage and timelapses there, but with a ground-based camera

The AIR 2S gives that little more strength in the Gimbal and if you utilize the Panos that can make a big difference when having to negotiate the winds.

Although you can fix the Horizon in Post , its time consuming.
Thus getting it nailed in the sky is a nice feature. since we fly in extreme storms that stronger gimbal on the AIR 2S is a nice added benefit.

Notice the two shots : AIR 2 and AIR 2S in 12 to 15 mph winds at the lake front:
colors changed to show parts compromised.

off a bit 2.jpg

Even when zoomed in you can see that the Horizon is more level with every shot on the AIR 2S in windy conditions .

screenshot_341.png

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain.

Thank you,
I am Sicilian but lived most of my life abroad.
I came back to the roots two years ago.
Sadly the area around Agrigento is no-fly zone because of the Valley of Temples.
I did some footage and timelapses there, but with a ground-based camera
That's a shame, the Valley of Temples is really impressive, and even better at night. I would consider it a must see when visiting Sicily.

That's a shame, the Valley of Temples is really impressive, and even better at night. I would consider it a must see when visiting Sicily.
Absolutely,
it is a fantastic place.
Sadly no drone is allowed, but there are some excellent vantage points for shooting video or photos

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suilven