DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic air Aircraft replacement

Jorge hilbert

Reactions
After 62 flights yesterday my mavic air landed in the water 150 m from the coast with 9 % of battery. I wanted to replace the aircraft alone and I dont know if this is posible and were.

Do you have DJI Care Refresh? They are suppose to replace AC if non-pilot error I believe. Others may know more about that.

I dont know what DJI care refresh is, I have all the record of the last flight I started returning with 50 % of battery veery far from the return point. I realy dont know why it could not make it and landed on the water

I dont know what DJI care refresh is, I have all the record of the last flight I started returning with 50 % of battery veery far from the return point. I realy dont know why it could not make it and landed on the water
The reason your air landed is you stated it went down with 9% battery left.
Auto land starts at the 10 % battery threshold.
Sorry for your loss.

Reactions: Former Member
I have all the record of the last flight I started returning with 50 % of battery veery far from the return point. I realy dont know why it could not make it and landed on the water
Want us to take a look? Upload your TXT flight log here and post a link back here.

So where is it possible to buy just the drone without battery, charger, etc...

So where is it possible to buy just the drone without battery, charger, etc...

After I lost my MavicAir I opened a case with DJI. It was pilot error and they offered me a new drone. After a couple of emails I managed to get just the body only (no battery, no propellers, no charger) for $565 USD. Free shipping and no duties from USA to Canada. They included the gimbal cover.

Reactions: fdewarren
T
After a couple of emails I managed to get just the body only (no battery, no propellers, no charger) for $565 USD.

Thank you so much for your answer, this is exactly what I wanted to know.
I lost my MA yesterday and I have yet to figure out what happened.
I will create a new topic hoping the community can help me figure out if pilot error, Interference, or else. At the same time I will open a case with DJI. But I suppose I have to send them the remains of the drone. A diver is going to look for it today.
I hope I can at least recover some data from the sd card...

T

I will create a new topic hoping the community can help me figure out if pilot error, Interference, or else. At the same time I will open a case with DJI. But I suppose I have to send them the remains of the drone. A diver is going to look for it today.
I sent a drone into my neighbor's pool where it sat for a few days. Didn't work out well for the SD card. Maybe you have the last flight in your app cache when the camera was running. Hope it works out.

I recently pushed my air to just over 3700m and unfortunately heading home I got a head wind and managed to get back to within about 700m when auto landing kicked in and it started going down, I increased altitude and on 0% battery I made it to about 200m from home and it died.. I searched all day on the side of a mountain but finally found it distroyed and in pieces scattered around.. I collected them all emailed DJI care refresh that night sent it away the next morning and I received a brand new drone in the mail about 6-7 days later.. cost me $136 but I had absolutely no issues with DJI at all.. so in closing I'd definitely recommend getting the care refresh if you have recently purchased a drone..

Reactions: Devlin
$565 for just the AIR AC doesn't sound like a good deal. The full package retails for $799, and you can probably find it for $699.

If they are charging $565 for just the drone, I would just grab a new kit off eBay or rakuten with one of the 15% coupons for like 600$. I paid $530 for my Air from Target with all the accessories so $565 seems a bit high for just the drone. That way you at least get an extra battery and props and can sell whatever you don’t need. Just my thought.

Today I lost my Mavic Air over a rocky head land due to a 25% battery level. The low battery alarm went off, as set to, however at the same time it requested to return home. I cancelled this, considering I was less then 20 meters away and assumed I still had some fly time. Straight away it began to land, saying battery was at critical levels, despite 25% still being displayed. The drone disappeared into shallow waters and couldn’t be found. The only clue to the reason for this is that a low voltage alert popped up while is was going down, but all batteries had been fully charged prior to flight. Please help, I don’t want to have to by a new aircraft when the cause was out of my hands.

Today I lost my Mavic Air over a rocky head land due to a 25% battery level. The low battery alarm went off, as set to, however at the same time it requested to return home. I cancelled this, considering I was less then 20 meters away and assumed I still had some fly time. Straight away it began to land, saying battery was at critical levels, despite 25% still being displayed. The drone disappeared into shallow waters and couldn’t be found. The only clue to the reason for this is that a low voltage alert popped up while is was going down, but all batteries had been fully charged prior to flight. Please help, I don’t want to have to by a new aircraft when the cause was out of my hands.
Out of your hands? Didn't you cancel the return to home?

T

you don't need to open another thread because the answer to your question is a few topics above this one, from mavic help all you need to do is send the flight log from your phone or tablet whichever you were using before your tragic loss to the guys above.

you don't need to open another thread because the answer to your question is a few topics above this one, from mavic help all you need to do is send the flight log from your phone or tablet whichever you were using before your tragic loss to the guys above.
He did, nearly a year ago.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98