DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

mavic air battery

seaimvu

Reactions
hi everyone , i have a problem that my mavic air 1 battery seem to be dead i think , left it on charger but no light at all i never used it for more than 1 year , now the probem that i can not find any battery for sale , any chance that i can recover the battery, or if any sites that sell battery for air 1 ? thank u

Reactions: 4006448
Despite my best attempts at storing my Mavic Air 1 batteries at the optimum charge level the cells got out of balance and failed for 2 of mine. I don’t think that DJI sells them any more, but there are Mavic Air 1 batteries for sale on Amazon for $145 US . Perhaps it is time to upgrade your drone. For the price of 2 of these batteries you can buy a DJI Mini SE. it doesn’t have all of the features of the MA1 but it has a more robust controller connection and flies pretty well. Or, upgrade to a still better new or reconditioned drone.

Reactions: 4006448
My Air 1 was bought December 2018, that means it's now 4+ years old and the batteries are still doing well. I do store them at 55-65% after use, and have never go below 30% on them.

Reactions: RRDC Media

Here is the solution for you.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roligtroll