DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic air controller with Nvidia shield k1 tablet?

Vash

Reactions
Was just curious if anyone was using the shield k1 with the mavic air controller.

Also curious if anyone had a tablet holder recommendation and/or sunhood recommendation to use the tablet with my mavic air. Any thoughts?

I did, but the tablet battery life is awful... I use a Galaxy Tab E now, it does the job quite well... I have a Lefufee holder from Amazon, it's fine

Better than the shield, if I go through a few batteries, I'm at about 85%...Shield would be dead or close to it... Shield was at about 80 before I even got off the ground

The Shield has a known issue with Android 7 of rapid battery drain. You can search for other threads about the issue. Rolling back to Android 6 can help. It definitely helped mine, but even with rolling it back, my battery drains about 1% every 2 minutes. Could just be because my battery is older now. I just use a phone now as I want to travel as compact as possible.

I did use the skyreat tablet holder when I was using the Shield. Worked well and was compact when collapsed.
Skyreat Tablet Holder

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan