DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air delivered tomorrow.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: Jalal
@
Jalal

Welcome aboard mate! Let me ask you a question is this your first Dji Drone mate? The reason why I ask is b/c I bought a Mavic Air and in a matter of two weeks I took it back to Best Buy since the quality of the footage and Imagery was terrible comapred to my buddies Mavic Pro. I THINK that my Dji Spark took just as good as footage as my Mavic Air! Let's put it this way, I have been flying now for about a year! i started with the Spark, then the Mavic Air and then I returned it for the Dji Mavic Pro. OMG, night and day when WE ARE talking every aspect of the drone! The imagery is a thousand times better, you have a better camera and gimbal. It flys better and there are so many more perks with the Mavic Pro vs the Mavic Air.. My Mavic Air was $999.00 since I got the fly more package. But I have to eat the restocking fee that best buys charged me. At the time of the return, The Mavic 2 just came out , so they dropped the price on the MAVIC PRO TO $850.00 SO I returned it and then Best buy owned me like 20 .00 give o take when it was all said and done.

Last edited:
Right on very cool!!! Safe flying either way and enjoy! Also, care to share a few pixs of your SUAS? I am still deciding on what Skin I want to go with probably red or something bright!! I was flying yesterday and was able to get to 2000 meters in distance no problem and i was still able to take pictures and shoot in 4K.IMG_7884.JPG

Last edited:
I was impressed with the reviews and its size. Also got a good deal on it

How long have you been flying the MA? When you get accustomed, I would like to see some video from your Mavic Air footage or Aerial Photography?
Here is a shot I got with from my Mavic Pro a few days on St Pete Beach, FL!!! We are still dealing with some RED- TIDE but it's almost gone. This shot was taken at about 200FT if i recall correctly. ..This picture is RAW by the way zero editing in Photoshop or lightroom.44895661_246416006229822_3814527856222928896_o.jpg

Last edited:
Done a lot of homework. Cant wait to go hands on. Vietnam
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

I was impressed with the reviews and its size. Also got a good deal on it
I have a Mavic Air and I think it's great!
I think you'll be quite happy with it and it's a great place to start when learning to fly DJI drones with plenty of "room to grow" into as you become more experienced. I would recommend that you also pick up a set of ND filters, you'll need them later on as you really get into video.

How long have you been flying the MA? When you get accustomed, I would like to see some video from your Mavic Air footage or Aerial Photography?
Here is a shot I got with from my Mavic Pro a few days on St Pete Beach, FL!!! We are still dealing with some RED- TIDE but it's almost gone. This shot was taken at about 200FT if i recall correctly. ..This picture is RAW by the way zero editing in Photoshop or lightroom.View attachment 52703
The pro was out of stock so air was all available. Pro 2 was out of my price range. Will post pictures soon. Your shot certainly is clear

Thankyou. Great forum
I can almost feel the anticipation :)
Same here, everytime, a new "toy" parcel arrives.

Have fun and safe flight!
I have a Mavic Air and I think it's great!
I think you'll be quite happy with it and it's a great place to start when learning to fly DJI drones with plenty of "room to grow" into as you become more experienced. I would recommend that you also pick up a set of ND filters, you'll need them later on as you really get into video.
Looking forward to it. Yes some filters will be on the cards in near future

Right on very cool!!! Safe flying either way and enjoy! Also, care to share a few pixs of your SUAS? I am still deciding on what Skin I want to go with probably red or something bright!! I was flying yesterday and was able to get to 2000 meters in distance no problem and i was still able to take pictures and shoot in 4K.View attachment 52699
I did some research on clours and the colour black was said to be the most visible when flying high. Check out forum diiscussions on best colours

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Air, Fly safe and have fun!

Reactions: Jalal
@
Jalal

Welcome aboard mate! Let me ask you a question is this your first Dji Drone mate? The reason why I ask is b/c I bought a Mavic Air and in a matter of two weeks I took it back to Best Buy since the quality of the footage and Imagery was terrible comapred to my buddies Mavic Pro. I THINK that my Dji Spark took just as good as footage as my Mavic Air! Let's put it this way, I have been flying now for about a year! i started with the Spark, then the Mavic Air and then I returned it for the Dji Mavic Pro. OMG, night and day when WE ARE talking every aspect of the drone! The imagery is a thousand times better, you have a better camera and gimbal. It flys better and there are so many more perks with the Mavic Pro vs the Mavic Air.. My Mavic Air was $999.00 since I got the fly more package. But I have to eat the restocking fee that best buys charged me. At the time of the return, The Mavic 2 just came out , so they dropped the price on the MAVIC PRO TO $850.00 SO I returned it and then Best buy owned me like 20 .00 give o take when it was all said and done.

I had a spark and sold it and bought an air it is a totally different drone to the spark the video and photos are 100 percent better and is a fantastic drone to fly. and so much better all around. Unless you are a professional photographer I could see no reason to go to the mavic 2

Thats my thoughts too. Delivered today It all upgraded and set up for flying tomorrow. My birthday also fun

Reactions: calmar81
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661