DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air Equipment and Backpack size

Norman Pyett

Reactions
Hello all, I'm in search for a backpack large enough to accompany all my Mavic Air combo package plus a few extras. Preferably non-drone backpack as not to draw attention to drone flyer.

Regards
Norm

Hello all, I'm in search for a backpack large enough to accompany all my Mavic Air combo package plus a few extras. Preferably non-drone backpack as not to draw attention to drone flyer.

Regards
Norm
Hey Norm,
Judging by your avatar equipment, I'm sure you have your share of Tamrac, Lowepro, and/or Domke bags! I converted an old Tamrac Expedition 7 backpack (https://www.amazon.com/Tamrac-Expedition-Photo-Laptop-Backpack/dp/B00148RMR6) that I had for my SLR kits and it works great. Has a pocket for a laptop and all sorts of space. That particular case might be a little heavy for you, but it has a waist belt (major league) and also has straps for all the latch-on accessory cases you have laying around (if you're anything like me). B&H doesn't even carry it anymore...but if not that, just about any good SLR backpack will work for you.
- Gary

Im thinking you'd probably actually like the Fly more Bag that comes with the Mavic Pro. There are plenty of those to be had. To small for the M.P but perfect for the Air. If I ever buy a MPAir I know Ill use mine for it.

Im thinking you'd probably actually like the Fly more Bag that comes with the Mavic Pro. There are plenty of those to be had. To small for the M.P but perfect for the Air. If I ever buy a MPAir I know Ill use mine for it.
That's one of the strange things about the fly more bag. It's actually too small for all the things in the mpp fly more package. No room for the extra batteries no room for the charger or even the charging block. It's convenient if all you're doing is carrying the Drone and its controller, so I keep the bag with the Drone and controller inside.of the Expedition case.

I'm about to mod my controller for the Titan Switch antenna, so I'm guessing the fly more bag won't even hold the controller and drone anymore. We'll see.

I went on E bay and bought a Camera back pack for then then $30.00 Amazon has them as well. Great protection and plenty if room. Check out my post on Back packs . Use search to find it..Im sure youll find it interesting.

Considering that you want a large-capacity backpack, what about travel backpacks? Like the YOREPEK TSA large size backpack with USB charger, with a large capacity of 45 litres and a backpack with multiple padded compartments, you can neatly place all Mavic Air bags and other items.

Last edited: