DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic AIR firmware .500 is available (Sep 30, 2018)

I'm currently chatting with dji support about the thread on their forum about drift with the new firmware: FW 500 introduces yaw and drift?
The support person has had me waiting for quite a long time while he is researching the issue. And in fact, I had to go back to work before he could reply with a comment. He said he will send me email regarding the issue. I'll post that when/if I hear back from him.

I'm currently chatting with dji support about the thread on their forum about drift with the new firmware: FW 500 introduces yaw and drift?
The support person has had me waiting for quite a long time while he is researching the issue. And in fact, I had to go back to work before he could reply with a comment. He said he will send me email regarding the issue. I'll post that when/if I hear back from him.
Don't hold your breath while you're waiting!!!

Don't hold your breath while you're waiting!!!

In this instance, dji support is worthless. They did respond, but did not answer my questions, and in fact, completely ignored the main issue of reports of drift. I simply got an email with instructions on how to upgrade firmware. There was one small mention, that if you don't see a selection to downgrade to a previous version, it's not possible.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wforakerjr