DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air Fly Away -- and recovery.

Hello again SAR & Bud,

I’ll contact DJI again in the morning (Sunday evening here in Australia) and try again before it comes back.

Am I correct in that the 2 traces on their image should track more closely? Just ensuring I say the correct thing.

Mike.

Yes - they may look close but they are up to 45° out in places. That's a problem.

How are you able to get the flight data? Had two flights this morning and during the second one the drone took off and have ‘t found it yet. When I watch the flight plan it does not include the map movement from where it flew off. I walked around until looking periodically I would get a camera image and could move the gimbal, but would never show me drones location. Looking for help

See the instructions in this post.

Thanks for the link. By looking at it there is a chance I know where it is. Tomorrow I am going to follow the red line not indicated in my tablet flight map.

I have gone through the directions and uploaded the file, but it is not providing me with a link, instead it is giving me the flight map over google at the top with flight information on rows at the bottom. I will try attaching the TXT file to this message.

Attachments

• DJIFlightRecord_2018-09-29_[09-36-15].txt
    1.4 MB · Views: 4
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000