DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air Left Stick False Input Problem HELP!!

CQi

Reactions
Mavic air user here need help:
I'm using RC mode 2
My mavic air started behaving strangely sometimes, everytime I fly it backwards, it is unable to maintain its altitude and will move downwards and backwards at the same time without any left stick input
The same happens when i fly forward, it is unable to maintain its altude and will move upwards while flying forward without any left stick input, once again.
sometimes the problem will go off but recently my controller started beeping the second it was turned on and I'm unable to stop the beeping unless i go to controller calibration
but i noticed:
1)there's a 100% input on my left stick upward when i push my right stick up (forward) to 100%
2)there's a 100% input on my left stick downward when i push my right stick down (backwards) to 100%
Controller Calibration Doesn't Fix the False Input on Left Stick
what should i do now? is there any workarounds for this?

restarting the RC with the Mair still on seems to work for me.Mine started doing the beeping past week,sometimes.

Mavic air user here need help:
I'm using RC mode 2
My mavic air started behaving strangely sometimes, everytime I fly it backwards, it is unable to maintain its altitude and will move downwards and backwards at the same time without any left stick input
The same happens when i fly forward, it is unable to maintain its altude and will move upwards while flying forward without any left stick input, once again.
sometimes the problem will go off but recently my controller started beeping the second it was turned on and I'm unable to stop the beeping unless i go to controller calibration
but i noticed:
1)there's a 100% input on my left stick upward when i push my right stick up (forward) to 100%
2)there's a 100% input on my left stick downward when i push my right stick down (backwards) to 100%
Controller Calibration Doesn't Fix the False Input on Left Stick
what should i do now? is there any workarounds for this?
same problem. Did you fix your mavic now?

I had an issue where I was getting a false right yaw during descents. (which persisted after multiple calibrations). I ended up sending my RC into DJI who replaced it free under warranty.

I have similar problems with right stick during spot light mode. Did you fix it? How? Thanks in advance.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143