DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air motors won't run,.

Jim G Adams

Reactions
My Mavic Air has not been used for over two years. To my amazement everything works fine on the controller. No issues with the updates.

One little bug, the propellers don't run. This puts a little snag in my plans.

Anyone have this issue? It could definitely be something I forgot to do.

Jim Adams

Thanks, just trying to help. Well... he hasn't used it in 2 years.. So potentially there was a critical FW that needed to be installed before continued operation. Very little detail was provided in OP.

Thanks, just trying to help. Well... he hasn't used it in 2 years.. So potentially there was a critical FW that needed to be installed before continued operation. Very little detail was provided in OP.
Agreed, without more info, we are guessing.

are you sure you are connected to your controller? and...that has to be updated too

Thanks for all the help. Yes the batteries all show 3/4 charge. Don't really want to spend money, yet. All updates were installed with the controller and plane connected. The thought of a no fly zone has come to mind. Airmap shows no issues with my area. I guess I'll keep trying, since no solutions have appeared.

What happens when you are connected and ready to go? Are you in the green GPS mode?

What happens when you press the launch button? Any errors? Does it say 'cannot take off'?

There is very little detail here to help with solutions..

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ehj147