DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air original still a viable option in 2021?

Think you misunderstands what sensor fusion is...

Sensor fusion is a process... which combines sensor data or data derived from other sources such that the resulting information has less uncertainty.
Yes

I have had mine for years, and never regretted it. It has always been reliable. I thought about changing it for an Air 2S, but that is much bigger. The only two downsides to the Air are it’s short flight time, about 15 mins, and it’s noisy. The plus sides are that its is much more capable than many of the newer drones. It can be flown with the controller, By the phone alone, or without anything, just using the gesture control..that works well. it has obstacle avoidance, onboard memory storage as well as the SD card. it is Litchi compatible. it is powerful, stable, fast in sport mode. The App is a little busy, but gives a lot of control and adjustments..and the size of the drone is so useful. It also feels a much more quality item than any of the newer drones, it is very solidly built. I have had no complaints about. the quality of the stills or videos I have shot with it. I’ll be keeping it for a while yet.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PetefromNZ