DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air pilot in Edinburgh, Scotland

Cris-Nix

Reactions
Hi all. Just checking in to the forum. I have been enjoying my new Mavic Air for a month now. It is brilliant.

Have had it out on numerous test flights already. It is real easy to fly and handles the Scottish wind very well.

Bought the fly more combo with three batteries, but they're still not enough, so invested in two more batteries along with a range expander and sunshield for the remote control.

Would love to go flying with some other pilots in the area.

Cheers, Chris

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Reactions: Cris-Nix
Hi all. Just checking in to the forum. I have been enjoying my new Mavic Air for a month now. It is brilliant.

Have had it out on numerous test flights already. It is real easy to fly and handles the Scottish wind very well.

Bought the fly more combo with three batteries, but they're still not enough, so invested in two more batteries along with a range expander and sunshield for the remote control.

Cheers, Chris
Howdy from Wyoming @Cris-Nix , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Hello and welcome from Ontario Canada to Mavic Pilots!
And enjoy your stay here, there is a wealth of information to be had so take your time and look around and enjoy reading all the great stuff you can do with your Mavic, :) Feel free to ask any questions you may have and remember the search tool is a great resource to see who may have had a similar issue or may offer a great tip.
Enjoy your day and happy flying :)

Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy the Mavic Air, absolutely love mine! Fly safe and have fun!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Cheers, Chris

Hi Chris,
I’ve got an MP2 and am based near Bathgate.
Been flying RC since I was 12, including strapping cameras to planes, but only been droning for less than a year.
Some of my stuff is here
Droning
Feel free to get in touch if you want to share ideas.
Cheers

Kevin

Cheers, Chris
H
... Jve had it out on numerous test flights already. It is real easy to fly and handles the Scottish wind very well.

Cheers, Chris

Welcome to the forum. How windy?
Paul.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mini2+