DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air range frustration

Dutch75

Reactions
I've had my Mavic air about a week and I am getting frustrated. I cannot seem to go beyond 300m distance. I have tried both 2.4 and 5.8, to no avail. Regardless of where I take it I begin to lose connection. Weak signal warnings, losing video feed, etc. I'm considering taking it back for Mavic Pro as I know RC is more reliable than wifi. Please help any way you can. Thanks.

I've had my Mavic air about a week and I am getting frustrated. I cannot seem to go beyond 300m distance. I have tried both 2.4 and 5.8, to no avail. Regardless of where I take it I begin to lose connection. Weak signal warnings, losing video feed, etc. I'm considering taking it back for Mavic Pro as I know RC is more reliable than wifi. Please help any way you can. Thanks.
Maybe a good idea to re-post this in the Mavic Air folder.......

i sold my air and got a pro. The pro beats the snot out of the air. I had signal glitches every time i used the air. I have not had one single signal issue with the pro, even at 10,600 feet out. Ocusync wins.

Reactions: daasmangi