DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air, Screen stuck on Safety Notifications.

Krupman

Reactions
Hello, I live within a 5 mile radius of a regional airport and when I turned everything I got a Safety Notification message on the DJI app. It seems to be stuck there. It says "Your aircraft has entered an Enhanced Warning Zone (Airport). Please fly with caution. To continue your flight, please select:"
It doesn't go away after clicking that I agree to bear full responsibility, bla bla bla.
Everything worked fine yesterday when I was going through a tutorial on all the controls.
I restarted the app and controller, but no change.

Thanks for any help in advance.
Steve

Hello, I live within a 5 mile radius of a regional airport and when I turned everything I got a Safety Notification message on the DJI app. It seems to be stuck there. It says "Your aircraft has entered an Enhanced Warning Zone (Airport). Please fly with caution. To continue your flight, please select:"
It doesn't go away after clicking that I agree to bear full responsibility, bla bla bla.
Everything worked fine yesterday when I was going through a tutorial on all the controls.
I restarted the app and controller, but no change.

Thanks for any help in advance.
Steve

Nevermind! I turned everything off. Open the DJI GO 4 app again and it was only then I could see where to checkoff agreement and then the yes button worked. Now its gone.
Newbee blues! Ha Ha!

I had the same “issue” when I first started flying. The warning takes up most of the screen so it’s hard to see what the Mavic is seeing. There is a very small checkbox you must check to make it go away.

I had the same “issue” when I first started flying. The warning takes up most of the screen so it’s hard to see what the Mavic is seeing. There is a very small checkbox you must check to make it go away.
For some reason I couldn’t see the blue checkbox. My phone screen was a little dark. Okay now!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dominicus15