DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air video review, will appreciate feedback

rolin

Reactions
We are usually doing different kinds of reviews, but being drone fans (mostly quad racing, but also DJI) we decided to try how we can manage a full length Mavic Air video review. And for additional fun we decided to tell the story from the point of view of a complete rookie.

If you are not a rookie I recommend you to watch at least the detailed video quality comparison between Air, Mavic Pro and Spark starting 5:37 and Mavic Air video modes comparison starting 6:20.

I will be happy to hear your feedback.

Reactions: Billb9
Job Well Done! The focus is on the products in an unbiased accurate comparison Yeh, there is stuff left out like speed and signal strength but lets face it, these aren't racing drones and they should be used in VLOS. The picture comparisons are the best and easiest to take in I've ever seen. Also, whilst product focussed there's also a little humour keeping it real (like the simple outtake ending) I'll let others have there say on this one but there's plenty of crass out there for you die-hard nitpickers JWD!

Brilliant review up there with the best I’ve seen if not the best. You made everything sound user friendly and explained the difference between the different drones. The comparison videos of the different settings was excellent. Well thought out review in my opinion [emoji1303]

Thank you for the feedback, guys!
Indeed, I would have liked to include range test, but even the way it is now it took way more time than initially planned.