DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

mavic air

noble

Reactions
hi guys I'm new to the drone game and not very good on computers! I've just got my first mavic air. whats the best editing app for my macbook to make my videos and photos unreal?

hi guys I'm new to the drone game and not very good on computers! I've just got my first mavic air. whats the best editing app for my macbook to make my videos and photos unreal?
iMovie should be stock.

I just started playing with DaVinci Resolve 15 beta. Free too.

Id be more concentrated on learning to fly the craft then edit films myself if just starting up

Reactions: MrRobville
Id be more concentrated on learning to fly the craft then edit films myself if just starting up
Agreed. It's not the editing software that makes the shot, it's you that does it. You can use all the software in the world, but if you don't have any decently shot footage, its useless.
Post processing is the cherry on the cake. Make sure its a good cake. ;)

Reactions: Irish-apple
On a mac you have options, Premiere from Adobe (paid), FinalCut Pro from Apple (paid) and Davinci (free), but like the guys have said above, learn to fly it first doesn't matter how much of a cutting wizard you are, making something filmed badly look good is a LOT more dificult than something filmed well (any of the DC Movies for example)

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98