DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic and Litchi Waypoint

Pickup1930

Reactions
Hi
I am flying a Mavic with the Litchi app. During a waypoint mission that is about 4 km long (I am flying only one direction) the litchi disconnect and the drone stops and hoover. After about 30 sec the remote controller will start to RTH, I have contact with the drone with the remote controller (about 300 meters away). The litchi app announces disconnect and is like frozen. This happens after about 2,5 km into the flight. I am driving a car on the same route so the distance to the drone has never been more than 400 meters away. When the drone says RTH I switch to sport and back and I have full control again, but the app is frozen.
Anyone know why this happens? Can it be that the drone is too far from home and will not be able to return home due to the battery will be to low?
Pickup1930

Your post is super confusing and needs a rewrite with much better detail and statements that don't seemingly contradict each other, but.....I'm gonna take a stab at this and see if this is what you're trying to say.

You deploy a 4km mission in Litchi, and just over halfway through, while the drone is still only 300m away from you, your controller initiates an RTH and your Litchi app crashes, simultaneously? Switching to sport mode cancels the RTH as expected.

Is that right?

Last edited:
Reactions: marklyn
I get annoyed when someone asks a question with some urgency and someone tries to help them out and they never respond. ugggh.

Reactions: QuadBot
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS