DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Calibration woes...

Mr Watton

Reactions
Has anyone ever got the calibration screen to work via DJI Assistant 2 on Windows 10?

I just keep getting a message to turn my Mavic off then back on again and ive lost count how many times of attempted this :(

See my youtube channel below to see im trying to follow the on screen prompts...

Mr Watton

Reactions: dadjvs
Has anyone ever got the calibration screen to work via DJI Assistant 2 on Windows 10?

I just keep getting a message to turn my Mavic off then back on again and ive lost count how many times of attempted this :(

See my youtube channel below to see im trying to follow the on screen prompts...

Mr Watton
Just out of curiosity why are you calibrating it? Also, is that a glass of Scotch next to you in the video? ;)

Just out of curiosity why are you calibrating it? Also, is that a glass of Scotch next to you in the video? ;)

Ha Ha, the way things were going I wish it was scotch !!

My curiosity was to make sure it was calibrated as ive been getting odd areas of footage where there's distortion on darker images no matter how much i press focus :)

You must be too used to doing things on a tiny phone screen!
Why are you trying to calibrate without using the app FULLSCREEN?

You must be too used to doing things on a tiny phone screen!
Why are you trying to calibrate without using the app FULLSCREEN?

Yeah i tried the full screen option too. I had that small screen on actually because the assistant opened something behind the scenes when i was downloading the flight logs. Good shout tho.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that calibration only for the Vision Sensors?

Reactions: gvg3
yep just the front collision cameras
that is why you cant calibrate when the calibrate screen is too small

Just to clarify, full screen doesn’t work, and message of “reboot the aircraft”

c344de1cbf7c110b417fd5cb12315785.jpg

4c7a9e91b5688d16d43c1f683368de2e.jpg

Normally Vision calibration is only needed after a NASTY crash.

Normally Vision calibration is only needed after a NASTY crash.

If it was for that, i wonder why it doesn't tell you thats what its for :(

*edit* just saw your other post. Ill see what else may fix the issue then. Thank you.

Cheers Anthony. :D

I just remembered, I had to calibrate my sensors one time. And had similar issues to yours when I tried it on a large screen desktop. I tried a different computer and it worked perfectly.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dean1980