DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Deliveries - UK

I know I'm geeky [emoji851] but for those waiting delivery tomorrow from Digital Rev. UPS1 left HK for Cologne this morning landing just after 10 tonight. UPS245 from Stansted has just landed at Cologne. I suspect our Mavics are coming to the UK on its return! [emoji2]

6f8f8688033548ae06762eedb337cd98.jpg
393efd8bcc926b68ae047c2e5db437f6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Last edited:
Reactions: magsta
Lol, sorry yes mags but it's a pucka label printed in China but not just an address label. :) The same as the ones on the outside of the boxes. None of the other Mavics I've had from other suppliers had distributor labels on them.

View attachment 4035

Nice one. No worries mate. As long as we all get our mavics eventually haha.

Just to confirm the extras you get with the combo in addition to standard kit...

The bag, so small you wonder if the drone will fit in it. It does.
The charging hub.
Two extra batteries.
The car charger.
4 extra props (so effectively you have 3 cw and 3 acw props extra not including the full set on the copter).
A little adapter that turns a battery into a dual USB power source for charging phones and such like. Natty, but unlikely to be used unless in emergency situ.

I think it's worth the extra expense.

Reactions: mbuk and magsta
A little adapter that turns a battery into a dual USB power source for charging phones and such like. Natty, but unlikely to be used unless in emergency situ.

I imagine the thinking here is it could be used to put some juice into the Controller in the field if you need to.

Though far more sensible to have a cheap USB power pack to do this and save your flight batteries for flying [emoji2]

Reactions: HeavensAbove
I imagine the thinking here is it could be used to put some juice into the Controller in the field if you need to.

Though far more sensible to have a cheap USB power pack to do this and save your flight batteries for flying [emoji2]

I've got a dewalt torch with 18v battery and adapter to turn one of these bad boys into power source if needs be. As well as promo power banks that I've acquired for free over the years. The Scania one I have being the best of the bunch. So flight batteries will be for ....flying.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Reactions: mbuk
I know I'm geeky
emoji851.png
but for those waiting delivery tomorrow from Digital Rev. UPS1 left HK for Cologne this morning landing just after 10 tonight. UPS245 from Stansted has just landed at Cologne. I suspect our Mavics are coming to the UK on its return!
emoji2.png

You're not the only one. This was at 04.00 this morning.
DavidCapture.JPG

A couple of folk are excited.....lol. I'll probably be the same when DR gets them back in stock to send mine! :p

A couple of folk are excited.....lol. I'll probably be the same when DR gets them back in stock to send mine! :p

Just a bit! [emoji2]

Looks like I was wrong they came into East Midlands, and just had my UPS notification that will be delivered "End of day" at least that means I can get a days work done without being distracted! [emoji2]

ad5949b0d8061d11c7b86ce70c21563c.jpg
475ef38046fb238d51c610ea9b32311f.jpg

Just a bit! [emoji2]

Looks like I was wrong they came into East Midlands, and just had my UPS notification that will be delivered "End of day" at least that means I can get a days work done without being distracted! [emoji2]

Interesting, mine came from Cologne to Stansted and left there at 05.35. Out for delivery at 06.40.
I live in Hertfordshire, so I guess it got sorted at Cologne.
NB. I need a Mavic to give me something to do with my time.

David.

Just a bit! [emoji2]

ad5949b0d8061d11c7b86ce70c21563c.jpg
475ef38046fb238d51c610ea9b32311f.jpg

You'll be constantly checking the delivery status instead now so that'll be your distraction ;). Who needs work anyway lol.

Hey everyone,

I've been watching the whole thing unravel right from the start. Finally took the plunge with Maplin on the 21st Dec, then when no stock came in I decided to order with DJI direct on the 5th Jan after the email. To this day none of these two were giving any information apart from delivery before the 18th (also saw Maplin was possibly 30th Jan with no guarantee) so I decided to order with DigitalRev on Thursday and it is due to be delivered on Monday! Subsequently cancelled both orders Maplin and DJI - massive thanks to all for posting updates [emoji16]

Reactions: YoshiK1
Ordered mine on the 6th and this morning the status changed to shipped and the CC payment was taken, but as yet no update on tracking so I'm guessing --hoping-- I will get it by the middle of next week...........

Reactions: YoshiK1
Ordered mine on the 6th and this morning the status changed to shipped and the CC payment was taken, but as yet no update on tracking so I'm guessing --hoping-- I will get it by the middle of next week...........

Out of curiosity how did you pay, card or PayPal? I'm starting to wonder if DJI are shipping depending on payment method. With Paypal I suppose you can withdraw the funds instantly whereas card takes 5 days to process through the bank.

I paid by card!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pleopard