DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Deliveries - UK

I think what you do not realize, is that in the UK if you order from DJI direct, they charge you £1099 with taxes paid.
If you are in the USA then you would pay $999 which is £830 tax paid, but DJI do not allow you to order at that price in the UK.

Everywhere else in the UK they are charging £1099, except Apple UK where they are charging £999, but do not have any stock until May.
I suspect that you are not resident in the UK, so when you go on DJI website it shows a different price.

Digital Rev are the cheapest place at the moment are are in China. I did have an order from Foxtechfpv in China for £791 but gave up and got a refund as they were obviously not getting any stock soon. You would also have to possibly pay 20% vat and possibly some duty and postage and £13.50 Parcel Force admin charge. Therefore Digital Rev is the cheapest place in the UK at £999 post free with a guarantee that there is no tax to pay. Oh yes and they are in stock at the moment.

David

Not to mention they're delivered quicker than DJI even though they're half way across the world and DJI are blatantly not shipping on first come
First served basis based on the fact people are still waiting from ages ago whilst newer orders are being delivered etc.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Anyone who ordered with digital revs. How long was your order sat at the processing stage. Mines been sat there for about 28 hours and it's meant to be delivered between 16-18th Jan. I can't see I'm going to get it tomorrow when it doesn't say it's even shipped yet. [emoji35][emoji35][emoji35]

Anyone who ordered with digital revs. How long was your order sat at the processing stage. Mines been sat there for about 28 hours and it's meant to be delivered between 16-18th Jan. I can't see I'm going to get it tomorrow when it doesn't say it's even shipped yet. [emoji35][emoji35][emoji35]

But it says between the 16-18th so you can get mad. It'll likely be Wed you'll get it. Mine is estimated the 22nd-25th so you're getting yours quicker than me and anyone else waiting for that matter.

Good things come to those who wait lol.

But it says between the 16-18th so you can get mad. It'll likely be Wed you'll get it. Mine is estimated the 22nd-25th so you're getting yours quicker than me and anyone else waiting for that matter.

Good things come to those who wait lol.

I'm not getting mad just wondered how long it would sit at the processing stage for that's all. I thought I would off seen some movement by now as it's coming from Hong Kong.

I'm not getting mad just wondered how long it would sit at the processing stage for that's all. I thought I would off seen some movement by now as it's coming from Hong Kong.

The emoji is an angry face lol. They tend to move quickly. Mine has been in that status since Friday. It was out of stock when I ordered hence my ETA and they advised 3-5 days. Now it's back in stock I very much hope that they get it sent out tomorrow for me :)

Hi,
Just went with the DigitalRev drone only, ships 20-23rd Jan (hopefully). So far ordered quadcopters.co.uk 14/10, Amazon 30/10. Cancelled all them and went with the DJI store after their 5th Jan email. I couldn't see anything happening on the DJI website so cancelled them too. Price and shipping sounds good to me!

I am going on holiday in South Africa on the 30th of Jan.
What do you think is my best course of action to get hold of a Mavic Pro combo before this? I already have an order with Maplins and was told with no guarantee that I should get it in January...

I would hate to go to SA without it... What do you recommend?
Thanks in advance...

I'm off to SA as well on 24th. Got my Mavic through Maplins although still have an Amazon order on from 27th Oct.

Be aware that there are very specific drone rules for SA! Was doing abunch of research onit yeaterday and it might restrict where you're able to fly (not in any national parks; must always be 50m away from people, buildings and roads; cannot fly higher than the highest object within 300m; 10km away from any sort of airport, no flying in restricted airspace - found an interactive map online). Rules out most of Cape Town and the peninsula.

DR is shipping within 24hours for Mavic by itself. This'll be because they're back open from the weekend in about 5 hours their time.

Source?

They emailed me to say Tuesday shipping and delivery 2-4 working days

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

On their website. It says for the normal Mavic pro that shipping is 24 hours.

TBH, order it now, and technically it's Monday there. So within 24 hours it will be Tuesday (in Hong Kong)

Reactions: YoshiK1
I'm off to SA as well on 24th. Got my Mavic through Maplins although still have an Amazon order on from 27th Oct.

Be aware that there are very specific drone rules for SA! Was doing abunch of research onit yeaterday and it might restrict where you're able to fly (not in any national parks; must always be 50m away from people, buildings and roads; cannot fly higher than the highest object within 300m; 10km away from any sort of airport, no flying in restricted airspace - found an interactive map online). Rules out most of Cape Town and the peninsula.

Hi, I know about the rules in SA mate, but I can count on one hand who actually follow the rules in SA. I have permission from the military ATC near Witsand to fly during February though... Being a CAA registered pilot, I have to try to follow some rules!

Where in SA are you going?

On their website. It says for the normal Mavic pro that shipping is 24 hours.

TBH, order it now, and technically it's Monday there. So within 24 hours it will be Tuesday (in Hong Kong)

This is what I was told today by them :

if your order confirm, we will ship out within 24 hours by UPS express service, it normally takes 2-4 working days to be with you

Regards

How would you rate my reply?
Great Okay Not Good

--
Sabrina Yeung

DigitalRev Store Customer Care
store.digitalrev.com

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

That's mine now shipped with UPS from DR :)

Ordered: 12/01/2017
Estimated Date (was out of stock): 22nd-25th.
Despatched: 16/01/2016
Excited: +1000

Reactions: harrylisbon
And there's mine shipped!

Woohoo!

Ordered: 12th January
Shipped: 16th January

Definitely happy with cancelling my Maplin order. How quick will this package get here? Tomorrow?!

Mine was ordered on the 6th Jan when the website updated to say deliveries within 2 weeks. The order status moved to shipped after a couple of days but hasn't updated since.

There is no tracking number on the order when I log in on the mobile site, so I think that Shipped status just means that they've taken payment as those two things happened at the same time. Here's hoping that the two week claim is true.

Reactions: k3vnnyork
Ordered yesterday (DigitalRev) now today have tracking number and 'Dispatch Soon'. (Hopefully very soon!)

Not long now, its been a long wait!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sound