DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Deliveries - UK

Received my Fly More bundle today, ordered it from Digital Rev late Friday afternoon, it left Hong Kong and flew to Dubai, stayed there for about 4 hours then flew to Koeln in Germany stayed for about 6 hours then flew to the UK this morning for a morning delivery. Really impressed with their service.

Reactions: harrylisbon
Ordered Nov 5th from Heliguy, last update May delivery.
Cancelled.
Ordered 9th Feb from DJI, delivery tomorrow.!!!

Not Heliguys fault, DJI proper messed up their dealers over this but I'm impressed with their quick delivery.

Shame I'm working late tomorrow!!

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Reactions: harrylisbon
First Person View are having a 'mare today. Sent an 'in stock' email this morning, sent an apology this afternoon about it saying it was a mistake and just send another 'in stock' email!!

I've given up on TTUK and applied for a refund to which they agreed. So I'm back to looking. I guess DJI direct is the best way now they have a 3-5 day delivery only problem is the price hike. Does any kind person have a discount code. I'll happily pass on mine if I get one [emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

So you ordered it on Tuesday afternoon and it was delivered this afternoon and you're in the UK? :)

Nice..

Amazing although of course it shouldn't be amazing really, this is how it should be and should have been since the release.. It's good to know that, apart from those hanging out for the £100 saving on early orders, the Mavic is finally available to order and receive.

Here endeth the Mavic premium market. :)

Reactions: karlak
I recently placed an order with Heliguy.com as I'm in the UK for a Mavic Fly More Bundle. I've just found out after previously being told deliveries were happening on a regular basis my own order is likely to be fulfilled in May/June.

I've only paid a refundable deposit, so is there any reason not to cancel and order from DJI and have it in a couple of days?

None whatsoever. The product isn't even supported by the distributors, it is fully and solely supported by DJI.

Reactions: majaribio
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keith J