DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Deliveries - UK

Yes and I've messaged him on FB but when I asked both times if he's heard definitely that he's getting them this week, it goes quiet.. I'm not tempted at all, I was initially but not any more. To think he has £30k from the pre-sales on eBay alone send shudders down my spine, just shows how desperate some people are I guess.

ive made a purchase with him I'm in the first 10 i hope. his feedback seems genuine also has a website all looks genuine ukdronestore also covered with PayPal if something goes wrong nothing to lose

Yes, Paypal is a good fall back strategy, I hope it works out for you. Maybe let us know..

I knew someone would blame Brexit.....
And also, the rest of Europe haven't got any either. DJI has just shipped them to the U.S, Canada, Asia etc and thought '**** Europe' they can wait. it stinks. Bunch of wankers.

Reactions: Shaw10
And also, the rest of Europe haven't got any either. DJI has just shipped them to the U.S, Canada, Asia etc and thought '**** Europe' they can wait. it stinks. Bunch of wankers.
Last time I looked at the schedule on the shipping thread there were at least 3 winging their way to Germany.. Must be Brexit. :)

Reactions: BigRhino
Thats a Urinal

One thing I will say I'm even getting pist off watching YouTube video on the mavic I won't my own now [emoji35]

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

A friend placed his Mavic only order with DJI on the 27th. He messaged me earlier this evening to tell me DHL had notified him that it's just arrived at East Midlands airport from Germany.*

*pretty impressive range with one battery! ;)

Reactions: Nick
I was told back end of October by Jessops... Let's see what they come up with.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Amazon UK but don't tell anybody.. :) I also ordered one (deposit only) on 27th Sept but like you, my dealer has no idea when they are receiving any..

That moment your heart skips a beat..... no not a romantic song!... no not the little things the missus does ;)... or a heart felt thank you for being amazing!!

Seriously don't be soft!!

That moment!!....

order.png

..... then you realise you order a 'Desk mount' for OSMO!! ...... Bollo**$!! :mad::mad:

PMSL, I had the same thing this morning, a message from Amazon popped up but it was for some coffee I'd ordered, sigh..

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan