DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Deliveries - UK

A friend placed his Mavic only order with DJI on the 27th. He messaged me earlier this evening to tell me DHL had notified him that it's just arrived at East Midlands airport from Germany.*

*pretty impressive range with one battery! ;)

First confirmed production Mavic in the UK?

He's just messaged me to let me know he's charging it now, delivered about an hour ago by DHL.

rsz_mavic_rod.jpg

I am suprised the bookies havent grabbed onto this. I ordered on the 28th Direct from DJI, have no idea when it will arrive. Not holding my breath though for anything soon. Would be nice before the autumnal colours fade away though.

I am totally pissed off, I paid £1249 a month ago now that.
1. I dont have.
2. I have been given no idea when I may get it.

I am so close to canceling and not bothering at all.

1. I dont have.

I feel you brother but you'll regret it, stick with it, you'll get it sooner or later..

1. I dont have.

Just hang in there mate, I went trough the same with some Canon camera lens in the past, frustrated at the delays and ready to cancel it, only for all to be forgiven when it arrives, and also the relieve that had I cancel the order I would have to kick myself for months before a new batch was available.

I've cancelled I'm afraid to say, I'll reorder when they are readily available. I can't be arsed with all the bollocksing around.....

It is getting annoying. Mostly I object to being charged immediately when it might not actually dispatch for weeks/months. I realise this is not illegal of them, but other more trustworthy companies do not do this.

Reactions: Pommo70
It is getting annoying. Mostly I object to being charged immediately when it might not actually dispatch for weeks/months. I realise this is not illegal of them, but other more trustworthy companies do not do this.
And it doesn't help when their customer service is so utterly piss poor, they don't know what you're talking about half the time. Shocking from a multi billion pound company.....

I'm feeling the pain for the delay, ordered 28th and no idea at the moment. The closest I got is first week November, however I only paid a small deposit so not the biggest issue. Unlike those that have parted with real cash!! Not good!! DJI have shafted these people, simple communications and honesty could have pre-vented such stress.

As it stands I'm in a quandary, as I'm tempted to invest in a NEW macbook pro (27th launch event) for editing as the DELL XPS 15 pisses me off so I end up on the imac most the time.... Sorry I digressed, the point is the 1200 smackers may be shift to Apple from DJI...

Reactions: Pommo70
Are UK orders getting a tracking number beforehand or are the mavics just turning up?

It would be good to know if any of the dealers in the UK have received their batch yet?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

This guy is still promising delivery this week in the UK and has sold 30 of them on eBay and there's even one feedback for a Mavic now but having asked him twice for confirmation that he's definitely getting them on Thursday without any response, I'm not convinced so haven't been tempted..
DJI Mavic PRO & 1 FREE UKDS T-Shirt | eBay
Claims like being the UK's No.1 drone dealer don't inspire any confidence in me whatsoever especially when his address is a house..

This guy has now moved delivery by a week.. I wonder how many times this is going to happen?

It would be good to know if any of the dealers in the UK have received their batch yet?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Sad I know but I've spoken to I guess a dozen or more this week and none have any confirmation whatsoever apart from some time in November..

Some are getting delivered here must be direct orders presumably.

(looks like not from SD)

Dealers seem to be mostly staying tight-lipped which suggests they don't even have an approximate date yet - very disappointing.

What on earth are you all banging on about?
Take a chill pill, all of you whingers and complainers.
You'll be so enraged when you get your Mavics, you'll want to smash them to pieces.
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

'The chill pill' lol... I get it Alex!! Agree to a point, BUT if the pressure isn't applied to the guys in DJI™ they'll get lazy..... even more lazy!! :DThumbswayup

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rui S