DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Deliveries - UK

I ordered with DigitalRev on Saturday AM, it was delivered on Monday (well if i was at home it would have, had to collect it today).

I did have an order with Heliguy, emailed to cancel and they claimed a large delivery was due within the next two days. As I only ordered with them last week it was doubtful mine would be fulfilled hence I ordered elsewhere and actually saved £70 in the process.

I'll have my money back from TTUK on the 25th. Seriously thinking of making do with my P2Z until autumn in the hope of getting a Mavic 2 [emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

After ordering from RC Geeks and not having a date of delivery.
I cancelled and got my refund.
Ordered from DJI yesterday, website says shipped today. Now just got a text from DPD saying delivery tomorrow.
Since I haven't ordered anything else. It must be my Mavic.

Sent from my SM-G920F using MavicPilots mobile app

Ordered from DJI yesterday, website says shipped today. Now just got a text from DPD saying delivery tomorrow.

Did you have any problems getting a refund from RC Geeks, that's who my order is with. Just emailed them asking for an update, will see what reply I get tomorrow.

Did you have any problems getting a refund from RC Geeks, that's who my order is with. Just emailed them asking for an update, will see what reply I get tomorrow.
I asked for an update, they said there was alot of orders before mine, and no real date of delivery,
Just ask for them to cancel your order and a refund, got a refund the day after emailing them, i'm sure they are getting alot of cancelled orders due to the high demand and the long wait times.

I asked for an update, they said there was alot of orders before mine, and no real date of delivery,
Just ask for them to cancel your order and a refund, got a refund the day after emailing them, i'm sure they are getting alot of cancelled orders due to the high demand and the long wait times.

Thanks for that, will probably do that tomorrow.

Received mine from Jessops this week....I preordered in October though. To be fair they only charged me the original cost before the price increase.

All ready to come home and charge the batteries. But then I get another text from DPD saying 'Sorry, we haven't received your parcel yet so we can't deliver it today'
Well that was disappointing.

I went into Maplin with a friend earlier who wanted a Mavic. Spoke to them and they ordered one from head office for delivery to store tomorrow. Worth calling and finding out if anyone's still waiting.

Mine is currently on order with Apple... ordered 12th Jan and no update yet. The estimated date has been set at 12th May since I ordered it. Here's hoping it comes earlier...

Cancel with Apple. They charge an extra 50p and won't have stock until May or June. Meanwhile, those who ordered in February, like me, have already received their Combo units.

Ordered fly more combo on Nov 27th from Drones Direct UK.... still waiting for them to get stock. I've kinda lost my appetite for it now after this whole fiasco... appalling organisation from DJI and terrible communication / customer service from Drones Direct. Was told delivery before Christmas, then by end of Jan, then sometime in Feb and now 2nd March. Conflicting info from DD website, automated messages on phone line and from customer service. Very dissapointing...

Reactions: Aaluka
Ordered mine from very.co.uk but after 3 months wait very.co.uk cancelled the Mavic without any notice whatsoever. Anyway they have the P4 pro in stock now so have ordered one of those instead. They seem to be undercutting everyone else too.

Although it was a day later than DPD said, it was still here in 3 business days, as stated on DJI website.
Very happy with the service, now charge it all up and hope the weather doesnt turn bad :)

I went into Maplin with a friend earlier who wanted a Mavic. Spoke to them and they ordered one from head office for delivery to store tomorrow. Worth calling and finding out if anyone's still waiting.

My friend picked this up today from Maplin. All sorted inside 24hrs.

If anyone is still looking this is what I'd do.

I can get a phantom 4 pro for £1000 due to some vouchers which is obviously great value. DJI not offering any discount on the Mavic yet. Tough decision..

Happy today - just collected my Mavic Fly More from drones direct!! (4 months, 1 week after ordering!!!!).

The guy there said they had -220 in stock, which I take to mean that's how many unfulfilled orders are left to send out while they wait for more stock!

As happy as I am to have it now (and of course sod's law dictates that it very windy and raining today - grrr), I am utterly unimpressed by the way DJI have handled the whole Mavic debacle. It seems like UK dealers have been crapped upon from a great height by DJI.

Happy today - just collected my Mavic Fly More from drones direct!! (4 months, 1 week after ordering!!!!).

The guy there said they had -220 in stock, which I take to mean that's how many unfulfilled orders are left to send out while they wait for more stock!

As happy as I am to have it now (and of course sod's law dictates that it very windy and raining today - grrr), I am utterly unimpressed by the way DJI have handled the whole Mavic debacle. It seems like UK dealers have been crapped upon from a great height by DJI.

Called Drones Direct yesterday and apparently one of those 220 is assigned to me on the system - again they've had them for a few days and aren't sending them out until March 2nd.... as if we haven't all been delayed enough. No emails received, no order updates, no communication of any kind... glad I may finally be receiving my Mavic but will avoid using Drones Direct for anything again in the future... awful company to deal with.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Cancel with Apple. They charge an extra 50p and won't have stock until May or June. Meanwhile, those who ordered in February, like me, have already received their Combo units.

What’s your source on that? Their website dropped to 8-10 weeks before showing OOS. Which puts it end of March/April time.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Odnicokev